Chapter Fourteen

Draco and I's anniversary was today. We have officially been together for a year now. I was excited to see if he would remember. "Do you know what today is?" I asked as Draco started walking with Hermoine and I to breakfast. "Of course I do." Draco said said pull out a small box. "I said stop getting me things!" I said smiling. I opened the box to a small pair of snake earrings. "I find it fair if your represented then I should be as well." I smiled and put them in. "Taking a page from my book i see, I love it." I laughed. I knew Draco's meant serpent/dragon, I'm the one who told him. "Happy 1 year." He said and kissed me. I smiled against his lips. "I have something for you too, it's in my room so you'll have to wait." I said smiling. "I don't mind." Draco said, He made me sit with him and other slytherins at breakfast. They all stared at me, they didn't like me. Hermoine, Harry and Ron watched me entire time. "So your the slytherin wannabe?" Pansy snickered. "I'm actually fine in Gryffindor." I said smirking back. Pansy rolled her eyes. "He's just using you ya know." She said, then her eyes widen as Draco sat back down. "Whos using who?" Draco asked. "Its nothing, I wasn't listening anyway." I said looking at Pansy. "Okay." Draco said and kissed my cheek.  Later that day i told draco to meet me in my room, but I never showed. I left a note on my bed telling him to meet in the astronomy tower. "Do remember the night we first kissed?" I asked Draco hearing him walk up next to me. "Of course I do." Draco sadi putting an arm around my waist. I turned and kissed him. "Here's your gift." I said grabbing his hands. I found a spell to show Draco every memory that happened to us after that kiss. I watch as his jaw dropped and eyes went teary. "How? How did you do this?" Draco asked. I smiled. "I had some help." I replied hugging him "Show me again?" He said with small laugh. I shook my head as he kissed me.

Weeks passed by and classes were going well. I got a letter from my mother saying she needed me to return home. "I'll be back soon, I promise." I said telling everyone goodbye. "Watch Malfoy for me." i whispered into Hermione's ear. "I will." She said laughing. I met with Ivan and we left. "Think we're in trouble?" Ivan asked. "I don't know, I hope not." I said. Ivan and I arrived hoe and out mother rushed us inside quick. "Your father has returned!" Mother exclaimed as our father walked out from the kitchen. Ivan never knew him and I knew where he was. I didn't know how to react, Ivan didn't know how ethier. "I've missed you guys!" My father said grabbing Ivan and I in a hug. My mother looked very happy to see my father. "Rebekah what's on your neck?" My father asked. I got red "It's nothing." I smiled. Once my father got a chance to talk to me alone he asked me what was on y neck again. "Does he hit you?" Father asked. "Who?" I said. "I know you and Draco and are together Rebekah. Did he hit you?" My father said. "What, No! He would never! Why is everyone asking if he hits me?" I shouted. "Their hickeys Elijah." My mother said walking in. "Ivan asked for you." My mother said to my father. My father walked in the other room. "So? I' guessing things are good with you and Draco." My mum said raising her eyebrows. "Yes, they are." I said leaving out the fact that his father doesn't like me apparently. I stayed home a week and got into multiply fights with father. Apparently as much as I wished he would come back and now I wished he would leave and never come back. Hes me. he would dare touch Ivan or my mother, but me? By the time I went back to Hogwarts I was covered in bruises. My mother wouldn't do anything because she didn't want him to leave again. I avoided Draco when I first got back. I unpacked my things and thankfully Hermione wasn't there yet. "Rebekah!" Heroine shouted walking into our room. "Surprise!" I said standing up. "What happened to your face? there's a bruise." Hermoine said. "Ivan and I got into a fight I'm fine." I said lying straight to her face. Hermoine shook her head. "have you seen Draco yet? He'll be thrilled to you again." She said setting her things down. "I'm about to go see him." I said. brushing out my hair. I got to Slytherin common and opened Dracos door. His head shot up and he ran towards me lifting me up in a hug. I flinched at first, I could see Draco was confused. It hurt. Everything hurt as he squeezed me tight the bruises all over me shot pain throughout my body. "I missed you Bekah." He said setting me down. I didn't realize the tears running down my face. "I missed you too." I said smiling through the pain i was feeling. "Are you okay?" Draco said. "I'm fine, just missed you." I said. "Your lying." Draco said looking at my face. "What happened?" He asked grabbing my jaw and looking at me cheek. "ivan and I got into a fight." I said. "Ivan would hurt you, not like this." Draco said making me sit down. Draco pulled sweatshirt off revealing the marks and bruises from where my father hit me. Draco looked at me as I started crying. "I'm sorry." I mumbled. "Why are you apologizing? Don't apologize." He said kneeling to ground to get on my level. "who did this?" Draco said. I didn't say anything. "Damn it Rebekah, Who did this to you?" Draco shouted. I cried harder. Draco realized he had made me cry even harder and apologized lightly hugging me, careful to not hurt me. "I'm sorry bekah." he whispered. "I didn't mean to yell." Draco added. I looked at Draco. "My father returned home an he isn't the same. He did this to me and my mother wouldn't stop him!" I shouted throwing myself into Draco's arms. Draco told me to get in the shower handing me one of his shirts and a pair of shorts i left behind once. I got in the bathroom and shut the door. I heard Draco on the phone with someone, I turned on the shower and got in. "Father, I know you don't even care about her but Rebekah's father returned and she came back to school covered in bruises and cuts." Draco said over the phone. Narcissa overheard what Draco had said and grabbed the phone. "We're dealing with now Draco, take care of her." Narcissa said and hung up the phone. Lucius gave her an odd look. After my shower Draco laid in bed with me comforting me and telling me it would be okay.