JayCon

Summary: The League of Jay from Prime Empire reluctantly assimilated back into normal society, but kept their love of Jay alive. It's a convention, kind of. Kai believes he has quantum shifted into an alternate reality.

A/N: Happy Birthday Jeleego ! I hope you had a great day! This one is one is inspired by all of your headcanons and our conversations. 😁😁

"Kai, watch out! You've got bogies on your six!" Lloyd's panicked voice came over the comms. Kai whipped around to find five thugs advancing on him, armed with tasers.

"Since when did the bad guys get military grade tasers?" Kai questioned.

"Because they are bad guys?" Cole offered.

"Thank you Captain Obvious," Kai sassed.

"Hey man, ask a stupid question--"

Kai managed to quickly knock out one of the assailants, but the remaining four split into two groups in an attempt to flank him.

"Zane, make sure you don't get tazed. If you short circuit I don't want to drag your heavy metal body all the way back to the Bounty." Cole informed the Master of Ice.

"Fascinating how fast you turned something selfless into something so selfish," Zane retorted.

"What can I say? It's a gift."

"Guys, can we focus?" Kai called out, worry evident in his voice. He took out another three of the thugs, but six more had joined the pursuit. Where did these guys keep coming from?

"Is now a good time to admit I regret giving Jay and Nya the night off?" Lloyd asked.

"Naw, we can handle these clowns."

"It would be nice to have the Master of Lightning around to take out these tasers." Zane said as he decked a goon and iced two more.

"And then we would never hear the end of it." Kai rolled his eyes as he unleashed a blast of fire on the remaining group.

"Oh great."

"What?"

"Five more vans just pulled up and about thirty guys just got out. Where do they keep coming from?"

"Must be a new batch of recruits who just graduated henchmen academy."

"Ouch!" Cole yelped as a distortive static was heard over the comms, "OK, those tasers hurt more than when Jay pranks us."

"Thanks for the heads up-- ahhhhh!"

"Ack! Oh ninja chips that hurts! OK, now I am regretting giving Jay and Nya the night off." Lloyd grunted out, rubbing his leg smarting from the pain.

"They have divided us too much, we need to regroup, rally around Kai!"

Kai shot a blast of fire above his head as a beacon to lead the others to him.

"Ninja-Go!" they shouted in unison as they spinjitzued to Kai's location. The four turned their backs to each other and stepped slowly to form a tight circle, guard up and breathing deep. They were immediately surrounded by twenty to thirty men dressed in sleek, dark uniforms, armed with equally dangerous looking tasers.

"Whoever these guys are, they seem intent on knocking us out and possibly abducting us."

"Thanks for the update on our impending doom."

"Do we have a plan?" Kai gulped as the aggressors aimed their weapons at the ninja. The team tried not to balk as a high-pitched whine rang out from the men simultaneously charging their tasers.