Summaries & A/N

A/N: Welcome! This is a one shot collection of Jay x Nya fics. Updates will be sporadic with the intention of being consistent. Feedback is greatly appreciated. Most of the stories will be in canon and based off cliché fanfiction tropes (because the world needs more Jaya fics).

.: Summaries :.

Hydrostatic Equilibrium: Go skating they said. It will be fun they said. Nya is just as bad at roller skating as her brother, and it is starting to ruin her plans for the perfect date night. Set after season 12 (no spoilers).

Electromagnetic Spectrum: It is hard to ignore a beautiful sunny day. Nya takes advantage of some time alone on the deck of the Destiny's Bounty.  Set after season 11.

Conductivity: Don't let Zane's icy gaze fool you, he is the ultimate troll. Set after season 10.

Zap Trap: Jay has never been bitten by a mosquito. A fact that no one believes and Nya finds quite infuriating. For Jaya Day 2020 on tumblr.  Set after season 10.

Surge Suppression: Because being trapped in a confined space with your ex-girlfriend is high on Jay's list of Things That Are Not Fun. Set between season 4 and 5.

High Voltage: It's funny, really, almost ironic.  For angst week on tumblr - Day 6: Sickness.  Minor spoiler for season 13.

Electromotive Force: It is a typical day of training, but Jay is being more annoying than usual. Everyone expects Nya to do something about it. Set after season 6.

Rise and Shine: They never really had the luxury of sleeping in.  Set in the distant future . . .

Capacitance: That one time, when they were broken up, and then made out. Nya never speaks of it and Jay pretends he doesn't remember. Set between season 4 and 5.

Sick Day - Jay: Jay is sick.  Nya freaks out. Set after season 11.  Part 1 of 3 the sick-fic mini-series.

JayCon: The League of Jay from Prime Empire reluctantly assimilated back into normal society, but kept their love of Jay alive.  It's a convention, kind of.  Kai believes he has quantum shifted into an alternate reality.  Set after season 12.

Zenith Prime: Space Pirates/Space Marines AU - 100 follower special - The crew of the Destiny's Bounty is the fiercest in all the galaxy.

Food Fight: It's a difference of opinion. Kind of.  Part 2 of 3 of the sick-fic mini-series.

Let's Get This Party Started: Those poor henchmen never stood a chance. Set after season 10.

Firecracker: Nya knows her limits.

Bloodline (Pt 1 & 2): AU - Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.  Play with a random prompt generator, win a cursed prompt - Nya is a vampire, and Jay is a willing 'victim' for her. Nya is incredibly concerned about the welfare of Jay, and always fussed over him after a feeding, making sure he is still safe and comfortable.  They often cuddle and fall asleep together after the feeding.  Vampire Jaya (I have no excuses except the jaya discord made me do it).

Reversed: Vampire Jaya - Canon Divergent after season 4.

Roses: Jay makes sure Nya has a Happy Valentine's Day. Set after season 13.

Small Bites: Vampire Jaya drabbles.

Hold On: My prediction for The Island.

Drabbles: A collection of jaya drabbles and super short oneshots.

Dungeons and Dragons: Royal AU. When men lay down their swords, beasts will devour maidens.

Chrysalism: A sudden thunderstorm pulls Nya down memory lane.  Later that day, Jay struggles to salvage White Day (a Japanese holiday celebrated a month after Valentine's Day). For the Ninjago Valentine Gift exchange on tumblr. Set after season 10.   

Start a Storm: AU. Jay was never adopted by the Walkers. 

Stakeout: During a mission, Jay get's bored.  Nya questions her life choices. Set after season 10.

.: Coming Soon :.

Sick Day - Nya: Nya is sick. Jay kind of freaks out. Part 3 of 3 of the sick-fic mini-series.

Stormy Weather: Being stranded in a cabin with your ex-girlfriend while a storm is raging outside is even higher on Jay's list of Things That Are Not Fun. The ol' one blanket trope. Set between season 5 and 6.