Chapter 9

May 15th

Weiss woke up in a bed that's not her own, it was larger than what she had in beacon and larger that what she had back home, sunlight shone through the windows, the curtains were neatly tied up and she was naked.

She quickly took a shirt from the nearest closet she found, She was oddly familiar with the place.

She took a deep breath only to smell eggs and coffee as she came to her senses she heard the sizzle of an egg on a frying pan, she followed the bewitching aroma to the kitchen, to see a person, cooking breakfast, still warm bacon strips were on a plate on the counter and two cups filled with coffee were also on it.

"You're awake, finally." Said the person while cooking the eggs Once he was satisfied with the color and aroma he turned around and put the eggs on the plate. "I was starting to think you were gonna sleep in."

"Alex?" Asked Weiss "Why are you here?"

"What kind of question is that? of course I'm here, WE live here." He said

"We?" said weiss

"Did you climax THAT hard last night,Hon?" He said with a grin before taking a cup of coffee.

"H-hon?" Weiss stuttered

"I think I was too rough, but hey you screamed like crazy." He said before taking a sip.

"W-what?" Weiss was confused, it was obvious.

"How much did you forget?"He asked, his relaxed stance turned into a posture that screamed worry.

"A lot, I think." She replied.

"I'll answer any questions you have." He said before taking another sip.

"Where are we?" Weiss asked

"We are in a mansion on the valerian countryside." He answered

"Why are we here?" weiss asked.

"Our honeymoon." He replied.

Weiss went red-faced, THEIR honey moon! It was a dream come true, IT was happening, it is as if the past year was only a nightmare! IT WAS ONLY A NIGHTMARE!

"I think It's all coming back to me..." She was smug.

She stepped closer and closer to Alex.

"but some memories are still foggy, how about we... do an activity that will remind me..." She said.

"I'm getting serious ara ara vibes." He said before putting the cup down on a table.

she smirked and bit his ear before whispering.

"let's do it right here, right now!" she whispered seductively

he gulped before agreeing. his thoughts screaming 'I think I'm starting to love this marriage.'

She quickly unbuttoned her shirt to reveal her body in it's glory

he then kissed her passionately as she slowly took off his clothes, one by one until the only thing left was his boxers, clearly showing his fully erect mini him.

"You naughty, boy." She said with a small giggle.

she knelt down to take off his boxers and then-

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Weiss truly woke up and looked at her surroundings, it was her dorm room in beacon.

"I knew it was too good to be true." she whispered to herself