A fairytale

What is your favorite fairy tale?

Fairy-tales, often stories created by people to well, tell stories, some are completely grounded and realistic others are stories with princess, heroes and dragons, if you've come here looking for a story where the good guy wins and gets all of the ladies, you're wrong.
This is a story of the human mind and monsters that are within.

A woman, a formidable warrior that cannot be defeated, she claimed to be the strongest of them all, her technique and skill, impossible to imitate and like all women, hers are incredibly...

hard to read.

Every warrior that had tried to defeat her, came home in pieces and in a bag.

Until the inevitable happened, an angle of her impenetrable defenses that had been left unguarded, her heart.

She fell in-love with a stranger no-less, what impressed her was not his skill in combat or his technique but his compassion, she had seen the thing she never thought would see again, it was compassion, she had fallen truly.

All her life she had only felt pain, suffering and due to her status, many would-be suitors saw themselves out, so she knew it would take a special person to catch her eye but what she didn't see coming was how normal this man was, she thought a man of equal strength and skill was what it took to catch her eye.

It was not long that they started travelling together, their love growing ever stronger, they felt they could slay a god if they were together, it was only poetic that the man she loved, she cherished died, of grimm, her inability to protect her love of her life, broke her, with no other choice, she searched for the ultimate power, she searched and searched, with no results, and this drove her into near insanity.

She began to think that he survived, that he lived the onslaught, she attacked villages that she claimed to hide him, burning it to the ground she laid waste to entire armies, eliminating each army with the ruthlessness of a beast and the intelligence of a man, the chaos she had created caught the eye of the four major kingdoms, from which they banded together and imprisoned The Warrior in  ice that never thaws and sealed her away to a temple that no one knows the location to.

Why did they spare such a mad woman? Perhaps out of respect or fear, or even was the power of the four kingdoms was not enough to slay her?

We may never know.

But what we do know, is that as long as she is sealed, she will never know peace or meet her lover for an eternity, she shall stay there, encased in ice as punishment for her crimes, forever frozen in time.

"Sir, this is a Wendy's."

So to answer your main question on this side chapter, Is this a joke?

And to that I say

"I DUNNO, I just write these according to the little voice that whispers in my ear each night."

As conclusion of this story, it was never real to begin with, there was no heroine that saved the day, just a woman filled to the brim with loss, grief and regret.