Chapter 12 [War for Remnant]

Alex was at the mess hall, eating with his new team, Valor Team, Gamma Team was, disbanded, within the two years, Darius made Major, Alex was attached to Darius' Battalion and Alex was made Captain, Alissa locke was reassigned to the 12th Engineering Corps, and Desdemona Was reassigned to 42nd SF Battalion.

His new team were 6 men strong, consisting of Remnant natives and people from the colonies.

Yes, Colonies in the 200+ years of existence of the island, they found minerals that could be used for space travel, and so they spread to the stars, while everyone else on remnant is still dealing and bitching about Faunus Slavery.

On to his team, There's him,
His demoman who somehow earned a license to command tanks if necessary, 2nd
Lieutenant Seth Crawford.
His Second-in-command who was non-native to Remnant, but his skills in leadership are indispensable, he is usually level-headed, Lieutenant Walter Hark, he had Dark blue hair and jade-colored pupils.
His Heavy weapons girl, Sargeant Rosa Rouge, She had yellow hair and black pupils, With a certain affinity with large caliber weapons and a body, where you could mistake her for a man, Standing tall at 6'5, Her hair was cut Military Style, She always wears a hat over it.
His Scout/Sniper Gunnery Sargeant Blaise Grey, She well, has an talent for sniping, She had Raven-Black hair and red pupils, and she is terrifying to fight against in a sniper battle, She considers herself to be the only girl in this team, since Rosa Rouge qualifies as a 'She-Hulk' according to her.
And Corporal Nolan Volt, Non-native His Medic, He has Red hair and Gold eyes and a horrible sense of style.

"So, Boss does command wanna send us to the front?" Asked Seth

"We won't be, On-world divisions are already mobilized, That'll be more than enough to deal with the war." Replied Alex

The corporal across him, cleared his throat before he spoke

"Sir, I heard you had lovers here, would you mind telling us what happened?"

Blaise perked up from her uninterested posture.

"Ooh Gossip." She said before wiggling closer.

"I never heard of this." Said Rouge

"It's a miracle but I never heard of this too." Said Volt

"Haven't you guys heard the rumors?" Asked Walter

"There's a difference between rumors and actual fact Walt, I thought you knew this." The Sniper said

"Really? Are you sure Blaise? Because when a rumor came out that they'll be banning meat from the cafeteria or on any base, you went on a hunger strike
To 'Show those assholes with stars on their shoulders that meat is essential' which turned out to be false all along." Said their C.O

"I tend to believe the Rumors, so what?"

"That's the most unprofessional thing I have read from the reports."

"So what about those girlfriends?"

Words were exchanged and...

SLAM!

"You're that guy?!"

"Wow, Bat-lady had never heard who our C.O is" said Rouge

"Wait, you knew?"

"Of course I did, everyone who was born here and the people who have been assigned here for the last 2 years knew this."

"Rouge knew something I didn't, is this how you all feel?"

"No, just you." Said Seth.

"So who were the girls you dated?"

"Well, there's Ruby Rose, not the actress, Blake Belladonna, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie, Adel Coco, and Velvet Scarletina."

"That's a lot, You must have been hurt, A lot."

"I'm sorry Al." Said Blaise

"Don't call me that, and Looking back at it, I think if it weren't for them banishing me, I wouldn't be the person who I am today."

"Do you still miss your family, Sir?"

"Well, yeah , but the prospect of never seeing them again is, scary."

"If you saw them, what would you do?"

"In the field? I would totally not point my 'misfiring' gun at their backs, and or their heads, or accidentally throw a bad 'nade at their general direction, or accidentally kill them in a 'miscommunication' incident with orbital bombardment command."

"You... Still haven't moved on haven't you?"

"Damn right I never moved on."

Note:

Sorry if this is a short one, But If you guys don't mind me asking...

What do you guys want to see or read in this story?

Lemons are strictly not allowed.