Chapter 1

"I love you very much Alex!"

"Love You too!"

Those Words were everything six months ago.
But now they are just a bunch letters bound together with no meaning what so ever.
Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Nora, Pyrrha, Coco, Velvet.
These eight have made the worst sin you could ever commit to a lover.

Adultery

Not only I was oblivious to this for 3 months straight.
I only found out because these whores' 'true lovers' sent me dvds of them having intercourse with The Women I loved and Making them scream their names and denouncing me as their lover.

Blake:"Pound Me! Pound Me! Pound my ass like there's no tomorrow!"

???:Yang, What if Your Boyfriend Finds out.

Yang:"That small dick? Who gives a shit!"

Those were heard from my "Girlfriends'" as weeks passed by they quickly became Sex Slaves to those who sent me the video.
These People Sent eight DVDs Each week.

As my mental state slowly but surely deteriorated.
I couldn't take this torture anymore, I did what any normal person would do to a cheating lover.

I broke up with them.

Ruby:"What! You can't do that!"

Alexander:"I can and just did. We are through."

Weiss:"Please Alexander we need you!"

Alexander:"You all obviously don't."

I walked away.

Little did I know from that moment forward they wanted to make my life a living hell.

They bullied me, They blamed me for all the things I didn't do.

In combat class Nora broke my legs. But Goodwitch wrote it off as a 'class accident'

Heck they even lowered my reputation to the point that my own teammates didn't even want to be around me.

They sent CRDL after me. To annoy me, To torture me. At lunch Yang Always makes me drop my food.

Until one fateful day.

Intercom:"Will Mr.Rommel please come to the HeadMaster's Office, I repeat Will Mr. Alexander Rommel please go to the headmaster's Office.

I went to the elevator and pressed the button for Ozpin's Office and there I saw My teammates, Yatsunashi, Fox, Jaune, Ren, Team SSSN, And The Cheating Whores.

Ozpin:"Alexander Is it true?"

Alex:"What is?"

Weiss:"Don't play dumb! You Rapist!"

Alex:"What?"

Ozpin:"Did you sexually assault These women?"

Alex:"What?! No!"

Ozpin:"Don't lie to me Mr.Rommel."

Alex:"Why would I Rape them?! I hate them!"

Ozpin:"We have Testimonies from multiple witnesses. I advice that you must come clean."

Alex:"I DIDNT RAPE THEM!"

Ozpin:"Very Well. Glynda?"

Then Goodwitch used her semblance to suspend me mid-air And Dragged me to the basement of the school.

She strapped me to a chair and said

Goodwitch:"I despise people like you."

Then Ozpin Took a piece of metal and heated it until it glowed Red.

Ozpin:"With This mark, You will no longer be a huntsman, You will no longer have Access to rights in this kingdom or another, Your name shall have no meaning, You will no longer be allowed to set foot in this land, for if you do you will be hunted like the dog you are. I HEADMASTER OZPIN OF BEACON ACADEMY BANISH YOU FROM THIS KINGDOM."

With those last words he struck the Red Hot seal on my Right chest. I screamed in agony, And as he removed it. I felt my aura slowly fading. Like the switch they turned on, Was turned off forever.
My vision is slowly fading, And with that my vision went to black.

_________________________________________

Heartbeats, these things don't give up do they?

They don't even have a digestive system, heh, kinda wished I listened to oobleck's lectures on grimm.