Alternate Possibility (One-Shot)

Your Pov

I can't believe it... They Cheated on me... May-Maybe it's just a misunderstanding.. I'm going to talk to them later...

Flashback

I was walking around vale, Just Exploring. Until I saw RWBY going into a restaurant, I was going to join them, They had company, four men, All Vacuo Students.

Y/N:"Maybe just some friends" I said to myself.

I got closer and closer, They were holding hands and kissing. I was going to approach them and ask what the Hell is going on.

Then I realized 'What's the Goddamn point. Knowing them they'll probably just shrug it off.'

So I walked I away. Back to my Dorm.

Flashback Done.

I have to ask them About it.

TWO MONTHS LATER.

Yang's Pov.

I Was extremely bored, Me and my sister's team are literally doing nothing on a Sunday. Until I remembered.

Yang:"Hey Guys! You know that Book Y/N sent us let's go read it!"

Blake:"Better than nothing I guess."

I then Took a book still in A small box.

Ruby:"Out of all the things he could have he sent us, He sent us a book?!"

Weiss:"At least it's something we can all enjoy, Ruby."

Ruby:"Hey! A cookie would have been nice too."

Yang:"All right Here it is!"

Yang pulled out a book with no title whatsoever, only Just 'Y/N L/N.'

Yang began to read the book.

Yang:"*Ahem*!
Sunday.
Mom bought me exactly what I wanted from the book store. A note book with nothing on the front. All right first things first, THIS is NOT A DIARY it's a journal, and Don't expect
'Dear diary' this, 'Dear diary' dear diary that."

Weiss:"Wait! Did he send us his diary?"

Yang:"I guess so, Yeah!"

Ruby:"Oooohh Let me read!"

Weiss:"No! I refuse to take part in Invasion of one's diary!"

Yang:"Come on Weiss, It's not everyday you get to read our 'Boyfriend's' Diary."

Weiss:"I guess a light skim wouldn't hurt."

Yang:"How about you, Blake?"

Blake:"Well, okay."

Yang:"now where was I? Yes. 'Mom thought this was a good Idea and made me do this against my will and she used my Video Games as LEVERAGE! FREAKING LEVERAGE! I guess I have no choice...."

Timeskip.(4 hours)

Weiss:"And now I'm going to try to ask team RWBY out At least one of them."