Chapter 7

Weiss' Pov

"Alex?"

"Is it really him?" She thought to herself. "His hair is longer than I remember... Was he always this hot?"

And her face burned bright red...

"Snap out of it Weiss!" She thought to herself. "A picture! All I need is a picture."

She felt her dress to try to find her scroll is.

Once she found it she turned off the flash... and took a picture secretly of Alex 's Face.

click!

"Yes! And the perfect angle too!"

Just then alex, put on his mask back on and nodded to his superior while his (presumed) teammate took Kuzo's body and put it over his shoulder and they left.

"Banished Mercenaries."

"What?" Weiss turned to her sister who was now standing up and clutching her abdomen

"Mercenaries, who were supposed to be banished from the kingdoms, Risking their lives to attain freedom, but from what I heard no one has ever had their banished status revoked, serves them right for being the scum of the world."

"Y-yeah, do you need help with that?"

The next day Weiss contacted this 'agency' to possibly hire Alex as a body guard and more.

and it needs a credit card... or a bank account, she'll have to convince father.

Somewhere else...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE BANISHED ARRIVED BEFORE THE ACE OPS DID?!" Shouted Ironwood

"By the time The ACE OPS arrived Kuzo was dead and his body nowhere to be found, and from statements and the security footage it was them who rescued the members of the elite." explained the Intelligence officer

Then a young technical officer barged into Ironwood's office.

"Sir! the footage from the crisis has been leaked!"

"Can this day get any worse?" Ironwood asked himself

Then another technical officer barged into the room.

"Sir!" he panted "Ol' reliable-"

"What happened to her?!" asked Ironwood panic in his voice.

"S-She's Broken!" The Technical officer swallowed his saliva, "She can't be fixed!"

a gasp was heard from the room, yes even the guards.

"This is a True Tragedy!" wailed the Intelligence Officer

Ironwood slumped back into his chair with shock clearly shown on his face.

"Now who will, Give us that sweet superior nectar (coffee) that will start the day!" Said the Technical Officer.

"I don't get it" said the Other Technical Officer "We could always buy a new one."

The Technical officer that barged in last took the person who said that and shook back and forth.

"DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?! OL' RELIABLE HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE  THE GREAT WAR, OUR GRANDFATHERS' FATHERS HAVE BEEN DRINKING IT'S COFFEE, IT IS THE REASON WHY OUR SOLDIERS HAVE SUCH HIGH MORALE WHEN FACING DOWN THE WHITE FANG AND ENORMOUS HORDES Of GRIMM!"

"Are you sure it's not the Drugs that some idiot puts in every friday?" Asked the Technical Officer that was being shook.

"NO!"