Alternate Possibility (Chapter 3)

The after party was a little lively, with people crowding around the main cast of the Musical, they were easy to spot but hard to even get close to.

Ruby was in a Red Dress and her hair was swept to the side, which complemented her face fairly, she was up on the second floor, looking down on Y/N thinking on what to say to him, she had her arms on the railing and she stared at him.

Yang was wearing a gold dress with her hair tied up in a ponytail, she was at the bar, downing her 5th shot of tequila, to 'get her head in the game' She wiped a bit of alcohol off of her lower lip, before she locked her eyes on Y/N, like a predator staring down her prey.

Weiss was with her younger brother, Whitley Schnee who played King What-ever-his-name-was, she thanked him for the tickets, but it was out of character for him, help her? It was... Different, for once.

Her brother looked at her with a mischievous grin,

"I guess you're tired of that boy toy of yours."

Whitley expected her sister to freak out but she kept her composure.

"He's lacking... A lot, I thought he was the one I would spend my life with it turns out he's an idiot who only thinks how to get into ladies' pants."

"Divorce him then."

"I am, The paperwork is already being processed, we'll go to court on who takes custody on william."

"As expected of my sister, Father would be proud."

"Don't you dare compare me to that unhinged old man."

"By the path you are going, I don't need to."

"What are you saying?"

"Stop, While you still can."

"Stop?! I didn't come this far to 'stop'." She said in an arrogant tone.

"Your obsession will be your downfall."

"Why do you care?"

"Because, Weiss. You are the current heir of the legacy of the Schnees, not winter, not mother. You. And you'll bring us down with you."

"I just to be back in his arms again."

He chuckled

"Good luck with that, He's still recovering from a loss of a loved one, His Fianceé."

"Good, He's emotional."

"What is wrong with you?"

"I'm getting what I want and I will stop at nothing until I get it."

"And to think you still had morals." Whitley let out a small chuckle
"Oh, the times have changed, Enjoy the party, sister."

Whitley took a glass of champagne from a nearby tray and raising it as a way to say goodbye to his sister.

He walked away.

Weiss gave him a nod, as she turned her head to look at Y/N again only to see, Yang clearly intoxicated talking to him, and Y/N just nodding along with little interest like he would rather be anywhere else than here.

"So? Wanna go home wi- *hic* me?"

"No."

"Aww, Y/N *hic* you're so cute when you lie."

Yang said as she fiddled with the buttons on his suit.

"I don't know who gave you tickets, go away or I call security."

"Okay, but *hic* watch out, hehehehe."

Yang said as she stumbled away.

"I'm sorry about yang..."