"Sure you can!" Declan laughed, stepping his shoe onto the latter of the building. He pushed his body up and held out his hand towards me, "You coming?"

I hesitated as he waited for me. I swallowed my fear and placed my hand in his, as he pulled me up onto the building. My feet climbed up the latter, as I trailed behind Declan. He climbed fearlessly as I tightly gripped the latter, trembling with fear. The breeze felt cooler and my breath felt harder the higher I climbed. I peered down over my shoulders and gasped at the sight I saw. We were so high above the ground...everything below me was foggy and pitch black. "Oh my god." I said trembling. I squeezed my eyes shut and took a deep breath. Just keep climbing Ev. We soon reached the top of the building. Declan hopped onto the roof, as I grasped tightly onto the latter. He leaned towards me and reached his arm out. I gripped his hand as he pulled me onto the roof. I stumbled onto my feet as Declan caught me in his arms, "see." he laughed, "You're okay."

"I thought I was gonna die!" I joked, pulling away from him.

"I wouldn't let that happen," he smirked. I walked up to the edge of the building, standing tall, feeling the cool breeze run through the strands of my hair as I swallowed a deep breath and peered over the ledge. The moon lit up the whole sky, as a trail of fog, shifted over it. It was like there was no earth, no ground, no land. Just me and the moon.

"It's beautiful up here." I said gazing into the moonlight. Declan slowly walked up behind me, and peered out over the roof.

"I know." He said, turning towards me. "I knew you'd like it."

I shifted my gaze from the moon to Declans emerald eyes. His face was lit up perfectly by the moonlight...every inch of his skin looked so soft under the luminescence- the glow carving shadows in the sharp bones in his cheeks. My heart raced as he picked up his hand, and trailed it down my cheek. His hand met the bottom of my face as he lifted my chin with his thumb, rubbing his gentle fingers on my skin. He looked at my lips, then back up at my eyes as he leaned closer towards me. I bit my lip, and tilted towards him as he guided my chin towards his face, softy pressing his lips onto mine. I closed my eyes as I picked up my hand and held it to his warm cheek...I trailed my hands down the bandage that I had I forgotten I wrapped on his cheekbone. I pulled his face closer as his gentle lips grazed mine. His movements were so delicate, like I was a fragile piece of glass he didn't want to break. I trailed my hand up his face and brushed them through his hair, and down his neck. I felt the heat of his body radiate off him as my fingers lingered down his chest. He pulled away from my mouth, smiling at me as I caught my breath. I smiled back as he lifted my chin and slowly pulled me in again. My body felt as if it were glowing as he softly pressed his warm hand against my cheek. He pulled away from my breath and touched his finger to my lips as I smiled at him. "I would love to continue." He gently spoke, "but we're gonna be late."

Are you kidding me? The party didn't even cross my mind at that moment. It was okay though...I was glad he didn't want to go any farther. I didn't want to. But yet I would do anything to feel the way I did when he kissed me.

I nodded, smiling like an idiot as he took my hand and we climbed down the building. My body still felt so warm and my stomach felt as if he twisted it into a knot. I held my hand up my face...my cheeks were so hot. I couldn't stop smiling.

He led me into one of the broken down buildings and we walked a few stories up until we reached a door. It was like the apartment buildings back in Detra, but broken and abandoned. "Welcome to a Rogue party Evelyn." Declan pushed open the door as sounds of music blasted through my ears. Everyone's eyes turned towards us as we stood in the doorway. My lipstick was smudged all over my face...and his. Declan's neatly kept hair was a mess, and his shirt was untucked. People surly made their assumptions on what had happened. I held my hand to his lips and wiped the lipstick off his face. He laughed and told me he liked it there, as I rolled my eyes.