New teacher and problem

Y/n P.O.V~

I laid in my bed with my harem in the bed. They had sat me down and told me that I was not a monster witch I tried to argue with, but they shut me up, and we had a very very long night of passion. I smiled and tried to get out, but they gripped onto me, making me unable to leave the bed.

Y/n:" Girls, can I please get of bed, please.

Leone,Akame,Mine,Esdeath,Seryu,Chelsea&Sheele:" No."

Y/n:" Please?"

My harem let me go as I got out of the bed, a knock on the door was heard. I walked to the door and opened it to see Kurome, whose face turned red once she saw me.

Y/n:" Hey, Kurome."

Kurome didn't speak; she only stuttered and gazed at my crotch area.

Y/n:" Kurome sweetie, what's wrong?"

Kurome pointed at the area she was staring at me. I looked down to see that I was fully nude and what Kurome was looking at my flaccid member. I quickly let out a shriek of embedment and slammed the door closed.  A feeling of dread washed over me as I put my hands on my face, pressed my back against the door, and spoke.

Y/n:" I am so sorry, Kurome. I-I am so sorry."

Kurome stuttered as she spoke shyly.

Kurome:" I-i-it's okay c-can you possibly send m-my sister out, please?"

I quickly got to Akame and woke her up as I told her the situation. Akame was less than happy to know that I had flashed her younger sister. Akame said that she would punish me later before she quickly got dressed and exited out of the room as I sighed and got dressed as the harem all got dressed and left the room, saying our goodbyes to each other. Leone, Mine, and I exited the door as we headed to our combat class.

Leone:" So did you two hear that there is a new teacher?"

Mine:" There is? Because this is the first, I have heard about this?"

Y/n:" Same here, Mine; this is the first I have heard about this."

Leone:" Yeah, from what I have heard, she was apparently a highly general and helped in the war in capital recently."

Y/n:" Leone, no offense but I kind of find that hard to believe."

Mine:" I mean, when you do look at it kind of falls apart. I mean, why would a highly decorated general become a teacher, and if so, why would she become a combat teacher?

Leone:" Oh, screw you guys, I know it's true."

Y/n:" Leone if what your saying is real; I will dress up in a maid outfit for you so you can live out that fantasy you have."

Leone smirked at me with a pervy grin as she giggled.

Leone:" Ara Ara~ Y/n be ready for some tonight~."

I chuckled as I knew that Leone wasn't going to win. Mine, Leone, and I entered the combat room as we all sat down in our seats. After about twenty or thirty minutes of waiting, a white-haired woman with an eyepatch walked into the combat room and sat down in front of everyone.

???:" Good morning, class; terribly sorry for being so late I got lost when looking for the bathroom. Allow me to introduce myself; you can call me Ms.Najenda. So is there anything you would like to know about me?"

Leone raised her hand as Najenda called Leone's name, and she spoke.

Leone:" Is it true that you used to be a general before you became a teacher?"

Najenda:" Yes, Leone, I was a four-star general before becoming  a combat teacher."

Leone looked at me smirked, knowing that I had lost the bet before licking her lips at me suggestively.

Najenda:" Now, then let's get started."

I groaned out in worry from the suggestive look on Leone's face.

Akame P.O.V~

I sat in the cafe that Kurome and I would always meet at whenever we needed to talk.  I would be lying if I couldn't stop thinking about what happened with Kruome and Y/n this morning. I hope that she isn't traumatized by what happened this morning. I sipped on my soda before speaking to my little sister.

Akame:" Kurome, I would like to apologize for what happened this morning with Y/n."

Kurome:" It's okay. It was an accident."

Akame:" So, what did you call me to talk about?"

Kurome looked down while tears leaked out of her eyes as she spoke.

Kurome:" My boyfriend broke up with me..."

I crushed the soda can into tiny pieces as I screamed out.

Akame:" What!"

Kurome:" Yeah, he said that he wasn't into little kids."

Akame:" But, your not even a kid; you just turned 18!"

Kurome:" I know, right! But anyway, I have a favor to ask."

Akame:" Sure, what is it."

Kurome blushed as she twiddled her thumbs while speaking.

Kurome:" C-Could I possibly try something with Y-y/n to perhaps help get over my ex."

I thought about it for a second and smiled; this could help Kurome, and what's the harm in letting Kurome spend the day with my boyfriend and Y/n was pretty easy to talk to for the most part.

Akame:" Sure, why not."

Kurome smiled as we counted talking while waiting for our orders to arrive.