A new team

Y/n P.O.V~

I say quietly as this blond chick had just started talking to me.

???:" So you okay?"

Y/n:" Sadly, no, I am not okay."

The blond sat next to me on the bench.

???:" Well, what's kicking you down?"

Y/n:" Well, I was being bullied by pretty much everyone in this God-forsaken school, and now that I have finally stood up for myself, everyone is either trying to make up for what they did or are afraid of me."

???:" Well, I'm sorry, what would make anyone's day shitty."

Y/n:" Shitty is an understatement."

I heard some footsteps coming towards us. I looked up to see the headmaster of this stupid fucking school.

Ozpin:" Mr.L/n."

Y/n:" Oz."

Ozpin:" I see that you have already met one of your new teammates."

Y/n:" New teammates?"

Ozpin:" Yes, you're being transferred to a new team with three other members so that you will be an even team."

Y/n:" You never carried enough to put me on a different team even when I put in a request for it, so why are you doing it now?"

Ozpin:" Because we didn't have the right amount of people to put you on a new team, and now we do. Your new dorm is number 1407."

Y/n:" Alright, I'll go pack my things."

I get off the bench and leave to pack but am stopped by the blond asking me a question.

???:" Hey, uh, what's your name?"

Y/n:" Y/n. You?"

Leone:" Leone."

Y/n:" Well, I hope your batter teammate then the other people at this school."

Leone:" Don't worry. I will."

Leone smiled as I said goodbye and went to pack my things.

Ruby P.O.V~

My team and I were in the nurse's office, trying to get some treatment for Yang. After twenty-five minutes of waiting, the nurse came and gave Yang an anti-virus made by the school to stop the spread of Y/n's virus and some aura boosters to lower the amount of time it took her Yang to heal. We then went back to our dorm and started think of ways to make it up Y/n.

Ruby:" Come on; there has to be something we could do."

Blake:" Well, it certainly would be a lot easier if Yang didn't hit him."

Yang:" I told you didn't mean it, and I feel bad enough. I don't need even more gilt."

Weiss:" You know Yang Y/n has a point you really can control your temper."

Yangs eyes became as she slammed Weiss onto the wall.

Yang:" ThE FuCK YoU SaY To Me YoU LiTtLe ShIT!?!?"

Blake quickly pulled Yang off of Weiss as Yang then realized that she was doing. Yang looked at her hand in shock of what she just did.

Yang:" Wow, I really can't control my temper, can I?"

Ruby:" You can't, but that's beside the point. We need to find a way to make it up to Y/n."

Yang:" Well, we can cross trying to spend time with him off the list."