A night out with Leone

Y/n P.O.V~

I was sitting in class bord as ever. The teacher was giving us a lecture on Grimm and the many different types of Grimm. The ones that fly the ones that swim and the many other spices. After the teacher had stopped, their lecture and class had ended. My team and I had walked down to the lunchroom and began to eat my lunch. My lunch consisted of pizza and some salt and vinegar potato chips. Akame was eating a boatload of meat as usual. Mine was eating a pretty balanced meal except for the fact that she had a large strawberry milkshake drizzled in chocolate syrup. Leone well Leone was eating a Tbone steak and was drinking a bottle of wine, but she had already drunk three bottles of it.

Y/n:" Leone, why do you drink so much?"

Leone looked at me with a drunk smile and her cheeks burning red.

Leone:" Why do you ask~?"

Leone grabbed a bottle and shoved it close to my face.

Leone:" Ya want some~?"

Y/n waved my hand whale, saying no.

Y/n:" I-I-I d-don't drink."

Leone moved her face closer to mine to the point were our noises were barely touching.

Leone:" You sure~?

Leone trailed one finger down my chest as she grinned at me.

Leone:" It's delicious...~."

Y/n:" I don't know..."

Leone:" What's wrong? Don't tell me your afraid of getting beat at a drinking contest?~"

Y/n:" Oh, hell, no. I'll tell you what if you win all the drinks are on me and I'll do anything you want!"

Leone:" Anything~?"

Y/n:" Yes..."

Leone:" Okay. It's on!"

Leone left the table as I grew worried.

Y/n:" I'm going to regret saying anything. Aren't I?"

Mine:" Yup."

Akame:" Most likely."

I placed my hands on my forehead in distress and worry.

Y/n:" What did I get myself into?"

Lunchtime ended as everyone finished our classes. After school was over, I went to the bar Leone, and I had agreed on doing the contest during math class. I entered the bar and saw Leone stretching her arms above my head. When Leone saw me, all she did was smile and wink.

 When Leone saw me, all she did was smile and wink

Leone:" Hey, Y/n~!"