Forgiveness

Third-person P.O.V~

Akame sat on the bed in her and her teammate's dorm as she looked down at her hands, feeling guilty for what she had done. Mine and Leone were currently screaming at her for merely giving up the privilege to date y/n.

Mine:" I can't believe you did that!"

Akame's raven black hair covered her eyes as she looked down in shame.

Leone:" You treated our boyfriend like a gigolo!"

Tears leaked out of Akame's eyes as she spoke.

Akame:" I-I'm sorry..."

Mine scoffed as she looked at Akame angrily.

Mine:" sorry, doesn't' cut it."

Akame looked at her best friend as she spoke.

Akame:" Leone-"

Leone:" Shut up."

Akame was sightly taken back by her friend shouting at her. Leone looked at her friend with disgust as she and Mine left the dorm, leaving Akame alone. Akame sighed and looked at her hands as she got off the bed and exited the dorm, leaving the beacon to walk around vale for a little bit. Akame took out her school and placed a pair of earbuds in her ears as she turned on some music to help her feel better. As Akame's music played, she kept walking, looking at the ground, not paying attention to anything around her. As Akame walked down the road, she accidentally bumped into someone; as Akame fell down, she looked in front of her to see that she had run into one of her fellow harem members, Esdeath. As Esdeath as Akame, her eyes narrowed.

Akame:" Esdeath I'm-"

Esdeath got up off the ground stood above the dark-haired woman. Esdeath's cold blue eyes stared into Akame's crimson ones as she spoke with malice in her voice.

Esdeath:" Why did you do it?"

Akame looked up at Esdeath before speaking.

Akame:" I didn't mean to bump into you; it was just a-"

Esdeath screamed out in anger at the raven-haired woman.

Esdeath:" Not that!"

Esdeath's hands clenched, turning into fists.

Esdeath:" Why did you sell the love of our life like some piece of property!"

Akame tried to speak, but Esdeath once again interrupted her.

Esdeath:" How could you betray his trust like this?!"

Akame only looked down as tears began to leak out of her eyes, Esdeath counting her verbal assault on Akame.

Esdeath:" You sell off a man who loves and cares for you! Like some kind of pimp!"

Esdeath looked at the crying Akame, only to leave, saying one word.

Esdeath:" Disgusting."

The tears leaking out of Akame's fell to the ground as she stood up, placing her earbuds back in her ears as she continued to walk, not caring where she was going. After hours of aimlessly wandering around, Akame looked at her scroll to see many messages from Y/n, wondering where to see was. Akame sighed and looked ahead of her to see an oak tree where she sat and put her scroll back in her pocket. Akame was disgusted with herself; she believed that what Esdeath had said was true. Akame cried as the rain poured down on her tears, and the rain trailed down her beautiful face. Akame brought her knees to her chest as she sat there under the big tree crying. Akame her footsteps coming towards as she kept on sobbing, thinking it was only someone passing by.

Y/n:" Akame..."

Akame looked up to see her boyfriend standing in front of her, the rain pouring down on his umbrella. Y/n bent down to Akame's level as he offered her hand.

Y/n:" Akame, what are you doing out here?"

Akame only looked at Y/n, crying as she tried to speak, but she was interrupted by Y/n hugging her.

Y/n:" Akame, I know what happened, and I want you to know..."

Akame looked into her darlings eyes as he spoke.

Y/n:" Akame, I'm not going to lie to you. You fucked up, but I forgive you."

Akame was in shock that her boyfriend could forgive her for what she had done. Akame tightly hugged her boyfriend as she cried into his shoulder. Y/n comforted his girlfriend to the best of his extent, making her feel better as the duo left the oak tree staying in a hotel for the night.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Leone, Mine, and Esdeath all sat together in their boyfriend's dorm, all with large bumps on their heads.  After Y/n found out what they did to Akame, he smacked them all upside the head. The door to the dorm opened as Kurome peaked her head into the dorm.

Kurome:" Oh, sorry, everyone, I was looking for Akame. Do you know when she is back?"

Leone:" We don't know when she is going to be back, but what is it you need her for? I'm sure we can help."

Kurome:" Well, I want to join Y/n's harem. Do you know maybe what I can do to get that done?"

At first, the three girls only had one new girl to compete with now;, they might have two.