Origin story

Y/n PO.V~

After escorting Chelsea back to her room, I walked down the hallway because our fun had drained all of Chelsea's energy. As I reached my dorm, I opened the door to see Mine drinking out of a teacup, Akame cooking what smelled like pot roast, and Leone reading out of a magazine while drinking a whiskey bottle. I smiled at my girlfriends, entered our dorm, crashed onto our bed, and almost fell asleep before Mine spoke.

Mine:" Hey, Y/n honey, you got a letter."

I groggily got out of bed and grabbed the letter seeing who it was from making me scowl.

Mine:" Hey, hun, please forgive me for asking this when it is none of my business, but who's Akari L/n?"

I looked at my pink-haired girlfriend and spoke honestly.

Y/n:" Akari is my bitch of an older sister."

Leone and Akame looked at me with shocked faces.

Leone:" You didn't tell us you had a sister."

Y/n:" Well Yeah, one because she is a massive bitch, and because we aren't that close."

Akame:" I see."

I opened the letter from my sister and read the short message; all it said was," Y/n, please come meet me at our family's estate; it's important. I promise form you big sister Akari." I scoffed and put the letter before trying to go back to sleep. Why would that bitch of a sister need me at our family's estate? It probably doesn't matter.

Leone:" So, what does it say?"

Y/n:" Nothing important, just that she wants to meet me at our family's estate."

Akame:" Are you going to go see her?"

Y/n:" No."

Mine:" Why not?"

Leone:" Yeah, I mean, she is your sister after all."

Y/n:" True, but I hate her with a burning passion."

Akame sat next to me on the bed and put her hand on my shoulder.

Akame:" Y/n, I think you should go see her."

Y/n:" Why should I?"

Akame:" Well, because she is your sister and family, it's crucial to have a good relationship with your siblings. Plus, she said it is important, and if it is, I think you should at least go see what she wants."

Y/n:" You have a good point, Akame expect for that fact that she fucked me."

Akame, Leone&Mine:" WIAT, WHAT!"

Y/n:" NOT LEATARLY."

Akame, Leone&Mine:" Oh."

Y/n:" Sorry, I should have been more specific. What I mean by that is that she fucked me over when our parents died."

Leone:" Speaking of that, you don't talk about your parents much; what happened to them?"

Y/n:" Well... Okay, but this is going to be a long story, so please be patient."

My trio of girlfriends sat on the bed, and I looked down at my hands, a murderer's hands.

Y/n:" Well, when I was about twelve or thirteen, I have a hard time remembering how old I was at the time, but I first unlocked my semblance in training one day with my parents, and I couldn't control it, and I unintentionally killed them..."

My girlfriend's eyes widened as I continued to speak but began to cry when thinking of my parents.

Y/n:" When my parents will was being divided, the slayer rule cut me out of my parents' will, and my sister was taken in by my uncle and didn't try to help me at all; she just left me on the streets to rot!"

Tears began to leak out of my eyes rapidly, and I began to yell out and ramble on about all things that my uncle and sister had done to me. I quickly took a breath and looked down, and apologized for yelling.

Y/n:" I-I'm sorry for yelling."

Akame, Leone, and Mine all hugged me, comforting me, telling me that it was okay and to let it all out. After I was done crying, the four of us broke the hug, and we all laid down and began to comfort each theater and smile.

*Two week Time skip*

I walked to my family's estate, my hands in my pocket. I gazed at my old home and slightly smiled at the old memories.

 I gazed at my old home and slightly smiled at the old memories

I knocked on the front door, and the family butler opened the door as he spoke with his usual emotionless voice.

Butler:" Very nice to see you again, master Y/n."

Y/n:" Good to see you too."

I walked into the dining room to see my sister sitting their red hair with white tips put into a ponytail and wearing glasses showing her deep blue eyes. I sat at the table crosslegged and gazed at my older sister.

Akari:" Y/n! Good to see you. You look well."

Y/n:" You've aged horribly."

Akari:" You... son of a bitch..."

Y/n:" Well, that didn't take long."

Akari took a deep breath while looking at me angrily.

Akari:" Nothing's changed has it?"

Y/n:" No, it hasn't. So what is so important that you needed me to be here?"

Akari:" Our uncle is dead..."