Just another day in hell

Y/n P.O.V~

I was peacefully sleeping until I got pulled out of bed. My eyes opened to see my team standing around me wide grins plastered onto there faces. This was my morning routine. I was getting woken up, beaten, ridiculed every day the same thing day in day out. They threw me outside of the room, and I landed on my face.

Yang:" Change out their fucking perv!"

They soon threw my uniform on the floor. Ruby locked the door so that I couldn't enter. I sighed and started to get dressed but was rudely interrupted by Nora, the sugar junkie hitting me in the back of the head. I thought I heard something crack when I fell to the ground from the blow to my head. I looked at my attacker and saw that her smile was the same as my team's. I started trembling as Nora started relentlessly kicking me in the liver and other areas. I coughed blood up and spat it on the floor as Nora gave me one last kick to the gut. Nora then walked away from me, a smile on her face. I finished getting dressed as I made my way to Goodwitchs class. I sat in my seat right as the bell rung, technically making me late, but no one was going to make me late for that, right?

Glynda: "Y/n, your late to class again!"

Y/n:" But miss Goodwitch pl-"

Glynda:" No, but's Y/n now sit down!"

I sighed as I sat down in my seat and waited for class to end. After the course was over, I went to the lunchroom and began to eat the school's shittest lunch that they served every day, and they would only give it to me, not everyone else. The lunch couldn't even begin to be called lunch; it was just a bunch of different liquids mixed into green slop.
I ate a horrible meal and left for my happy place. I sighed as, after 3 minutes of walking, I had reached the place where I could be with my one true friend. I heard a bird chirp as a bluebird landed on my shoulder.

 I heard a bird chirp as a bluebird landed on my shoulder

Y/n:" Good to see you too, Toriyama."

Toriyama chirped as I told him about my day and began to feed him bread crumbs. After Toriyama had finished eating the bread, I patted his head went back to school. After my afternoon classes had finished, I went back to my dorm to see that my bed was gone. I sighed as I laid on the floor and tried to sleep with tears leaking from my eyes. In the morning, I woke, I'm Yang's grasp as she threw me out in the hall once again. I got dressed and quickly headed to combat class to arrive just on time. I sat in my seat as Goodwitch began to speak.

Goodwitch:" Good morning, class. Today our first match will be between team CRDL and Y/n L/n."

Y/n:" But Ms.Goodwitch, it does not make sense for me to a team all by myself?"

Glynda:" Normally, yes, but you have been made an exception to this rule because of your F in combat."

Y/n:" But-."

Glynda:" No, buts! I am tired of your foolishness, Mr.L/n. If you don't fight that team, you will be expelled from beacon academy!"

I sighed as I entered the changing room and got on my gear and entered the arena. Cardin smirked has he pointed he weapon at me. I sighed in disappointment as I drew my sword and prepared for battle. I changed at the team and managed to get a decent amount of attacks on them. All the students were cheering on team CRDL to kill me. I got hit in the lower back as one of them threw locked my katana away. I attempted to grab it, but I had somehow gotten caught in a Full nelson. Cardin began to punch me rapidly in the stomach as blood came gushing out of my mouth. The class and even Ms.Goodwitch cheered in praise. I was let out of the full nelson as fell to the ground. Cardin chuckled as he reached into his pocket.