Team bonding

Y/n P.O.V~

I had with my new team for about two days now, and things were going okay, sure Mine and I hated each other, but it could always he worse. We were sitting in the lunchroom eating ever since I beat the shit out of Cardin and his gang, the school staff, have been treating me better. I had been getting real food for lunch, no more unfair fights in combat, but anyway back to the topic at hand. Akame was hastily eating her lunch as Leone was trying to make conversation.

Leone:" So, how is everyone?"

Mine:" Fine."

Leone:" Akame?"

Akame:" Can't talk eating."

Leone:" How about you, Y/n?"

Y/n:" I'm okay, I guess. How are Leone?"

Leone:" I'm great; thanks for asking."

Footsteps were heard approaching us. I looked over my shoulder and saw Ruby.

Ruby:" H-hi Y/n."

I said nothing as I just glared at her. My eyes briefly flashed red. Ruby became scared and went back to her team.

Akame:" Y/n, who was that?"

Y/n:" No one worth knowing about."

Akame shrugged and went back to her meal. After lunch was finished, we all went to our classes. After the course was completed, all students were told to go to the auditorium for an assembly. I started walking down to the assembly as I was done I took out a book and began to read.

Nora:" Hi!"

I nearly jumped out of my skin. I turned around to see Nora smiling at me.

Nora:" Hiya Y/n, I was in wondering if you would possibly get some pancakes together?"

Y/n:" No."

I walked away from her, not looking back, but Nora came skipping to my side.

Nora:" They're delicious!"

Y/n:" Still no."

Nora:" Oh come on! I tell you what my treat doesn't that sound good."

Y/n:" Nora, I pretty much hate you, so no."

Nora:" You hate me?"

Y/n:" You would beat me every day, so yes, sugar junkie, I hate you."

I leave the sugar junkie in the dust I rush over to the assembly and sit next to my team.

Mine:" What the hell took you so long?"

Y/n:" A junkie asked me for some money and I said no."

The lights in the auditorium deemed as Ozpin walked on stage.

Ozpin:" Okay students today we are testing your teamwork by randomly chaining you and one of your teammates together and seeing if you can survive in the emerald forest and find your way out. Also if you break your chains you will be disqualified."

I felt something cold and metallic clamp around my right ankle. I grabbed the chain to see who I was connected to. Mine was suddenly pulled off her seat and I saw that my chain was connected to her ankle.

Y/n:" Oh god damn it!"

Mine:" What! What's so wrong with being paired with me."

Y/n:" Your loud, annoying, a bitch and a horrible teammate."

Mine:" I am not a bad teammate!"

Y/n:"*sigh* Whatever let's just get this over with."

I walked to the locker room to go get my weapon dragging Mine behind me. I grabbed my sword and gave Mine her gun. when we were instructed to we both entered the forest. Mine tried to walk on her own but would fall on the ground every time I took a step.

Mine:" We should go this way."

Y/n:" Mine I don't think that's a very good idea."

Mine:" And why is that friend of a girl finding the right way to go."

Y/n:" No it's because of the giant Beowulf behind you."

Mine:" Wait what?"

The Beowolf breathed down her back as she screamed for us to run. We sprinted away from the wolf as I had picked Mine in my arms to move faster.

Y/n:" Don't look back!"

Mine:" AHHHHH!!!"

Y/n:" What?!?"

Mine:" I looked back!!!"

The wolf gaining on us as we desperately tried to getaway. I saw a gave as I dived into the cave Mine in my arms to escape the wolf. The wolf tried to get in but it was too big to reach us in the cave.

Mine:" What are we going to do."

Y/n:" Don't worry I have a plan."

Mine:" Oh what are we going to do play a game of fetch with it?"

Y/n:" Mine could you not be a smug bitch for five minutes!"

Mine:" Okay fine what are we going to do."

I cut the chain with my katana.

Mine:" What are you doing we will get disqualified!"

Y/n:" Would you rather live and break the rules or die following the rules?!"

Mine looked down for a moment and said that she wanted to live.

Y/n:" Okay I'll distract it and you shoot it!"

Mine:" Okay."

I rushed out of the cave as a purple mist leaked from my sword and attacked the wolf fighting it. Our fighting almost like a dance between the two of us. Every time I would attack the wolf it would doge and every time it attacks me I would turn it against it. The wolf and I had reached a style mate us not being able to move. I saw Mine point the gun at us but the one problem was that if Mine took the shot now the blast would consume me and the wolf Me wanting to keep my teammate alive I ordered Mine to take the shot.

Y/n:" Do it Mine! Take the shot!!"

Mine smiled as she prepared to take the shot.

Mine:" Y/n L/n maybe your not deadweight after all..."

Mine took the shot a giant wave of yellow energy-consuming the wolf and I. As the blast cleared I approached Mine and gripped her head making her blush.

Y/n:" You..."

I gripped Mine making her look at the bald spot in my hair that she had given me when she shot at me.

Y/n:" Could you not have shot anywhere else you bitch!"

Mine:" Hey I saved your life! You ungrateful little bastard!"

Third-person P.O.V~

Akame and Leone in the distance were gazing at Y/n and Mine arguing.

Leone:" Do you think those two will get along?"

Akame:" I can't say for sure but the two of them sure do make a pretty good team"

Leone:" That they do."

Akame:" Well we had better get moving we don't want the Grimm to catch up to use."