Esdeath's date (lemon)

Y/n P.O.V~

I was looking in the mirror as I was getting ready for my date with my blue-haired ice queen. I grabbed a comb and began to make my hair look nice as Esdeath made a reservation at a fancy restaurant for today's date. I quickly put a breath mint in my mouth as I exited the bathroom and prepared to leave for my date. I walked to the door but was stopped by Akame Leone and Mine.

Y/n:" Hey, girls, what's up?"

Leone:" We are justing reminding you that just because Esdeath is now dating you. You still have to love us all equally."

Mine:" Yeah."

Akame:" You had better not love her more than us."

Y/n:" Gals, I promise I won't."

Mine:" Really?"

Y/n:" Yeah, I promise."

I hugged all three of my girlfriends and kissed them on the lips very profoundly. I left them saying that I would see them later while waving at them.

Esdeath P.O.V~

I was waiting at the table that I had reserved for Y/n and myself he was supposed to be here four minutes ago, and I was getting a little worried. I took my scroll out of my purse to call him, but as I was about to dial his scroll number, I received a call from him.

Esdeath:" Y/n. Where are you."

Y/n:" Sorry, Esdeath, a train just started passing by. I'll be there in like five or ten minutes."

Esdeasth:" Okay, but please try to get here as fast as you can."

Y/n:" I will."

Esdeath:" Okay, thank you, darling."

I hung up the call as I waited even longer, growing bored and playing with the straw in my drink to keep myself entertained. A couple of minutes passed, and I ended up playing a game on my scroll as I heard a voice.

Y/n:" Esdeath, hey."

Y/n P.O.V~

I greeted Esdeath as she returned my greeting. I then noticed that she was wearing a stunning outfit.

 I then noticed that she was wearing a stunning outfit

I was absolutely speechless at Esdeaths beauty.

Y/n:" W-wow, you look beautiful."

Esdeath slightly blushed as she hugged me.

Y/n:" I'm sorry for keeping you waiting."

Esdeath:" It's no problem."

Esdeath and I broke the hug as we sat down. I looked at my menu as I pondered what to eat.

Y/n:" So what are you getting."