Broken family

Y/n P.O.V~

My sister had just told me that cunt of an uncle was dead, and I told her what I thought while I sat cross-legged and with my arms folded.

Y/n:" And I should care why?"

Akari:" Y/n! How could you say that he was family!"

Y/n:" He was your family, not mine."

Akari:" Y/n I know that the two of us weren't the best family to you, but-."

Y/n:" The best!?! Not the best is how you describe you and him?!"

Akari:" Y/n calm down."

Y/n:" Calm down!?! You left me to die! The two of you shoved me in a box and ran experiments on me until I could control my semblance! It was practically torture!"

I angrily looked at the red-haired woman known as my sister.

Y/n:" Don't contact me again."

I stood up from my seat at the table and began to leave my former home and head back to beacon. I heard my sister scream out in anger as I gazed at her.

Akari:" You're a monster, you know that!? I saved you from spending the rest of your life in prison, and this is the thanks I get!? Uncle and I also got you a team of scientists to help you learn how to use and control your semblance!? I know we didn't take you in, but it would have been bad publicity for the company if we did, and you know we couldn't have that!"

Y/n:" Since when is business more important than a family! And you think I don't know that I'm a monster! Do you know what it is like knowing that you're a monster! Seeing your parent's dead bodies every time you close your eyes, always having nightmares about there deaths, and them telling you it is not your fault! You let those group of madmen work on me, letting them do whatever they wanted with me as their since project while they helped get my semblance under control! Then you left me to rot! A true sister would care about their little brother and do their best to help them! A good sister cares about their family doing whatever they can to help them! I have tried to kill myself twice because I how bad my life has been! I know you hate me, but you didn't have to call me here to prove your point!"

Tears leaked out of my eyes as I walked out of my former home. I walked around the town, and I stopped at a bridge over some water, looking down at my reflection. I sighed as I looked at my hands, the hands of a murder. I then heard a voice making me turn my head.

Seryu:" Y/n?"

I looked to see the orange-haired girl, but she looked slightly different from before; her hair was shorter, and her lower arms had been replaced with robotic prosthetics.

Y/n:" Hey, Seryu, what are you doing here?"

Seryu:" I'm working on a mission right now; what are you doing here?"

Y/n:" Peronsal business."

Seryu:" Do you want to grab a bite to eat and maybe catch up?"

Y/n:" Sure..."

Seryu and I went to a coffee shop and began to chat out conversation focused on many things, including why she was here, why her get up was different, and some other stuff. Seryu had noticed that I was acting a little off and asked me about it.

Seryu:" Y/n, are you okay?"

Y/n:" No, not really."

Seryu put her hand on mine.

Seryu:" Do you want to talk about it with me?"

I sighed and told her about everything. I desperately needed to talk to someone about this, and she was offing. I told her about Akari, my parents' death, and my life on the streets as she comforted me and how I said to her that I feel like a monster.