Comforting

Y/n P.O.V~

I woke up in my bed, yawning as I stretched to see a wonderful sight making my face burn crimson.

Seryu:" Morning, hun~!"

I blushed as I spoke.

Y/n:" Goodmorning, Seyru."

Seryu caressed one of my cheeks as she spoke.

Seryu:" So Y/n~ How did you sleep last night?"

Y/n:" Good, how about you~?"

Seryu:" Wonderfuly~ Thank you for asking; you were pretty good last night~."

Y/n:" Thanks, you were two."

The two of us got out of bed and got dressed as Seryu spoke to me.

Seryu:" Hey Y/n, I would like to let you know that I talked to Esdeath and a few other girls from your harem last night, and they said that I could join."

I smiled as I spoke honestly.

Y/n:" That's wonderful, Seryu. I'm thrilled to have you as my girlfriend."

Seryu smiled as we hugged.

Seryu:" It looks like you will be spending a lot more time with me, Koro now!"

Y/n:" Speaking of that, how is Koro?"

Seryu:" He is good, but sadly, I wasn't able to bring him on the mission this time."

Y/n:" Hey, Seryu, do you mind if I ask a question?"

Seryu:" Sure, hun, what is it?"

Y/n:" So how did you change Koro's form and my arm into a blade?"

Seryu:" I used my semblance witch allows me to mutate any living thing that I touch."

Y/n:" I see, and what happened to your arms if you don't mind me asking?"

Seryu looked down at her prosthetic arms as she spoke.

Seryu:" I was stupid, and a grim tore my arms off when I was not careful."

I took Seryu's arms in mine as I held her close and comforted her as she did for me. After Seryu and I had our breakfast, we both had to leave me going back to beacon and her on another mission. We kissed one last time as I began to head back to beacon. As I walked back to my school with a smile on my face, my hands in my pockets, but I still felt sad inside, I was thinking about my mother and father. I couldn't get them out of my mind.

*flashback start!*

I held a wooden sword in my hands, shaking as I trained with my mother and father in the training room.

Dad:" Come one Y/n come at me, don't be afraid to go all out, okay!"

Y/n:" Okay, daddy, here I come!"

I ran towards my father as I did my best to hit my father, but he jumped over my attack and knocked me over. I growled as I got up and rapidly began to slash at my father. My father dogged every one of my strikes and taunted me by saying, quote you're to slow, making me even angrier as I began to unpredictably attack my father, doing my best to hit him with the wooden blade. I let out an enraged shout as I fell to the ground, having been tired out from my attacks. I took a deep breath as I tried to get up but was struggling. I punched the ground as my mother wrapped her arms around me in a hug as she began to heal me.

Mom:" You know, honey, you didn't have to so hard on him, darling. He is only four."

Dad kneeled down next to me as he spoke in a soft and caring voice.

Dad:" I'm sorry, son; it's my fault for going too hard on you."

I smiled as I said it was okay as continued training with my mother and father.

*flashback end*

A tear leaked out of my eyes as I smiled, remembering the happy memory. A few minutes later entered my dorm, seeing my trio of girlfriends all doing separate things. Akame was eating a burger, Leone was reading a book, and Mine was sitting on the couch playing a video game. Mine looked at me as I sat down next to her.

Mine:" Hey, hun."

Y/n:" Hey, honey."

Leone noticed that the tone of my voice was odd as she looked up from her book.

Leone:" You okay?"

I looked down and sighed; no matter what I said, they were going to find out eventually. I told them all everything about how I felt like I was a monster, how I killed my parents, how I was a monster. Akame sat on my lap; she told me I wasn't a monster, and they all told me I was theirs. They comforted me as I cried tears of joy when looking at the loves of my life.