chap-2, plan the party

Chapter 2

My parents said that I could have the house for a party on my birthday, only for 3 hours, and only if there was no alcohol. I accepted the offer. Only one day was left for it now, and Kay and I were planning it out.

"so what do you want!?" She asked. I said that I wanted my party to be special. She suggested many things, eg, a masquerade, a fancy dress, a slumber party.. But none of them triggered that thing in me that said 'this is it!' So I kept thinking.

"Got it!" I said "we can have a theme party!"

"Good idea! But what theme?"

"The Vampire Diaries!"

"Let's just stick to vampires on the whole, okay?" Kayley said.

Then we began making flyers on our laptops. After a while, Kay said, "omg! I totally forgot! Your blue dress isn't going to go with the vampire theme! I should've thought before..."

"Chill, Kay, I can be cute vampire princess" I said, giggling.

*

After we had selected the flyer, we made some copies and stuck them all around school. As soon as e finished that stupid Jake caught up to us.

"so, Kay, what's up?"said Jake

"Nothing much. Just Cassie's birthday celebrations. You're coming, right?"

NO WAY!

NO WAY!

"NO WAY!" I exclaimed, before he could answer, "Kay, i'm sorry, but HE is NOT invited. This is my party, I make the decisions."

"Shut up Calorie." Jake replied, "Its not like I'd come anyway, even if you and your desperate self invited me"

"ooh, PLEASE! You would never miss a party, specially when you can meet some other animals like you there. Score 1 for you, you and your wife of an animal can go and fall of the well while collecting water.. As-!"

"shut up Cass!" Said Kay, "Both of you! Enough!" She turned to me, "now, Cass, you will let Jake come to the party. Anyway, looking at the invites, there's gonna be people whom we don't even know. And you," she turned to Jake, "You do NOT call my best friend 'calorie' but you come if you want, but do not talk or even look at Cass. If you do, I can't stop her from throwing you out of there. Got it?"

Jake and I nodded as she sighed and walked off. We both knew better than to make Kayley Black angry.

I followed her to homeroom and sat next to her. Halfway through class, she got a message. Her expression instantly turned happy.

She excitedly said, "Jake's grandmas dead, so his parents are going out of town, and he's staying over at my house for a WEEK! And your party's tomorrow! Yeep!! This is gonna be a week if funnn!!"

She was practically happy dancing by the end of class. And when she met Jake, think if all that happiness increased by 10 times!

He was moving in the next day, the day of my party.

***

So, howz it? I know its kind of a filler, but the next is gonna be the party! Comment and vote!