𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒

*beep beep beep* I slam my hand on the top on my alarm clock.

"This stupid old clock."

I thought I had turned of my alarm. I sat up and stared at my bed room wall.

"Wait..."
"Shit I'm supposed to meet Olivia at the park!"

I jumped up from my bed and ran over to my closet and threw on some clothes. I put on my black converse, grabbed my keys and ran out the door.

I met Olivia at the park about five minutes later.

"Where the hell were you?"
"I told you to meet me here at 12:00, it's now 1:00!"

"I know, I know."

Olivia facepalmed.

"So what were we going to do again?"

"Oh my god how dumb can you be (y/n)."
"Were are going to Gale's Pizza remember?"

"Oh yeah that's right."

Olivia grabbed me by the arm and dragged me into her car.

"So your kidnapping me now huh?" I grinned.

She didn't reply and started her car and began to drive to Gale's Pizza.

"There is nothing to do here Olivia." I whined.

"There is (y/n), come follow me."

I got up and followed my friend to another room in the strangely empty and ran down restaurant.

"Umm, where are we going?"

"To see the one fun thing to do here."

We came into a room with a small carousel and a ball pit in the corner of the room.

"If you jump in that ball pit and stay under for one minute I'll give you 20 bucks." Olivia remarked

I'm a sucker for getting money, especially for doing stupid shit like this.

"Hell yeah I'll do it."

"Bet you won't."

I walked over into the corner and peered over the seemingly huge ball pit. The once colorful balls were now a duster grey color layer on top of them.

I started to take my shoes off.

"Ew, your actually going to do that."

"I did say I was, and I want to add that 20 to my phone case."

I showed my phone to her and in the case was a 100 dollar bill.

"Whatever you say."

"But before I jump in, I want the 20 bucks first."

"What no that is like the first thing you don't do in a bet." Olivia protested

"Yeah but what happens if I don't come back up, then I won't get my 20."

"But, You know what fine but you still have to jump into that ball pit."

I rolled my eyes and snatched the 20 from her hand. I put it in my pocket and get ready to jump.

"3........2.....1!"
I jumped in.
It had felt like all of the dust on the balls went all over me (Lol I cant even when I wrote that 😂) I had to hold by breath, I could barley breath with all of the dust going up my nose.

When I was in the middle of counting to 47 I started to hear loud sounds. Sounds of kids laughing and people talking.

I got curious. One moment ago the pizzeria was extremely quiet but now it was loud and busy?