𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

~5 years later~

"WhOoOo cOmE oN (y/n) lEt loOsE aNd hAvE sOmE fUn!!!" Olivia screamed.

Even after high school Olivia and I have stayed together ever since.
We both are splitting rent for a 2 bedroom and 2 bath apartment.

And now it's New Year's Eve and Olivia is totally drunk of her ass.

"Okay fine but make sure I don't drink too much."

Olivia smiled.

"AyYye nOw ThAt's ThE pArtY gIrL I KnOw!"

"HeY Mr. BaRteNdeR, mY fRiEnd hEre wOuLd LiKe A wHiTe rUsSian." Olivia drunkenly said

"Coming right up."

I sat at the bar and waited for the cocktail.

"One White Russian for the beautiful lady."

I kindly smiled.

"Thanks."

I slapped 7 singles on the counter.

"Keep the change cutie~" I winked.

When I turned my head away from the bar I rolled my eyes.

"Damn some men are easy to play."

I took one sip and almost spit it out.

"Jesus damn that was strong."

I took another one but this time it wasn't that bad so I continued to drink it.

Not even 10 minutes later I was tipsy.

Olivia and I were on the dance floor, dancing like there was no tomorrow.
Then Olivia pulled me off to the side.

"(y/n), (y/n) I just had the best idea ever."

I gave her an odd look.

"I don't think I really want to know this idea, especially if your as tipsy as me."

"Oh come on it's a great idea."

I sighed.

"Okay, what is it?"

She smiled.

"So you know how my older bro has his second house back in our home town."

I nodded my head.

Olivia giggled, "Well what if for the new years we go back to Hurricane and stay out there for a bit. See what we have missed out on for the past few years."

My eyes widened wide.

"Wow, you actually did have a good idea. Do you think David would be okay with us staying there for a bit?" I asked.

"Well, clearly he wouldn't tell me where the spare key is to get in if he didn't want me going there."

I thought for a moment.

"You know what I'll do it for the new years, we can start packing tomorrow."

Olivia smiled wide.

"Awwww hell yeah (y/n)! Oooo maybe we can see if Gale's is still open."

"Oh yeah, that would be fun to see."

Even though I had been through a lot because of going to that pizzeria but I am past it and have gotten better.
I really don't even think of William anymore and when I do I just pass it off.

"Maybe you can go back into the ball pit to see your favorite murderer." Olivia joked.

I laughed along with the joke.