𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑆𝑖𝑥

We all ate our lunch except for me.
I didn't bring anything with me and I was a broke-ass bitch who could buy the school's crappy lunch.

I might have had some money but I don't like to waste it on crappy school lunches.

So I just ate the food my friends didn't want.
They were already used to me doing it so they just hand me the food.

"(Y/n) seriously you still will refuse to buy a 2 dollar lunch from the school's cafeteria," Ali commented.

"I'm not going to waste 2 dollars for food plus I want to save up my money for useless things in life."

Olivia giggled.

"Like that useless plushie you got?"

"Hey! He is not useless, he gives amazing cuddles." I protested.

Elena rolled her eyes.

"What about your endless supply of shoes?"

"Well actually-okay fine you all have a point."

Olivia, Ali, Bailey, and Elena all laughed.

"Rude."

I turned my head away from them but I couldn't help but giggle a bit.

"Come on (y/n) you can't hide your giggles from us."

"Darn Olivia your right you all know me so well."

Ali rolled her eyes.

"Well duh, we are like your best friends of course we know everything about you."

Not everything.
You all but Olivia have no clue what happened.
But I just need to forget about all of this and put it in the past.

About 20 minutes later the lunch bell had rung and now I have to go back to sitting in a classroom not wanting to do any of the work.

"Bye guys I'll see you all later I have to head to Chemistry."

Olivia waved. "Bye (y/n) I think we both have history together for our last class so I'll see you then."

I waved goodbye to them and I walked across the courtyard back into the school's main building.

Once I found the Chemistry class I saw that I was the last one to arrive.

"Ah, I see someone is late."

"Please take your seat"

I looked around to see what chair was available and the only one that was was next to Garret.

"Oh fuck me in the asshole and call me Patricia," I mumbled.

I put my bag down and sat next to Garret.

"Okay class I'm Mrs. Ludgreen and today-"

"Hey (y/n)" Garret whispered.

I turned and looked at him.

"I'm sorry about the, t I had no idea."

I glared at him.

"I told you that I've had a traumatic experience this summer and you didn't listen. I don't accept your apology."

I turned my attention back to the teacher.

"I will now do attendance."

After Mrs. Ludgreen did her attendance she started to explain what we would be doing this year.

It sounded pretty fun but then she brought up something that hit a memory of William.

"And we are going to even melt different types into each other and we'll see how it reacts."