𝐶ℎ𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

It felt like an eternity having to wait till Monday when it was only a few days away.
I got my uniform in the mail and it was what I was expecting.

All it was was black dress pants with a dark gray button-up shirt. It came with a tie but I wasn't going to wear that black tie. I was going to wear William's purple tie that he had left.

There was also a utility belt but it didn't come with anything for it so I'm assuming I am supposed to put stuff on it.

I did get another email but it wasn't from Fazbear Entertainment but rather from Nathan.

To sum it up it was about what I have to do. Watch the cameras make sure to keep everything online, and not fall asleep on the job. I had to be at Fazbear Frights at 11:35 pm and wait in the office until it's 12 am.

When it was finally Monday I spent most of it sleeping and drinking stuff with loads of caffeine in it so that I'll be awake for later.

"Oh god Olivia why am I so nervous?"

She shrugged.

"I don't know it's not like your going to see him."

I sighed.

"Yeah I know but I this feeling deep down that I might see him. Idk I might just be thinking things."

Olivia laughed.

"You probably are. And hey since it's going to be your first night I'll stay up as long as I can so I can keep you company."

"Thanks, Olive."

I took my phone out and checked the time.

"It's 11:30 I should be going or I might be late."

"Okay just text me whenever you want to FaceTime."

"Alright Olive, bye."

I waved goodbye and left our apartment.
I got into my crappy car and drove off.

It wasn't a long drive but the closer I got to Fazbear Frights the more I got nervous.

I pulled into one of the many empty parking spots.
Although I did notice a car parked in front of the building.

I got out of my car and walked over towards the building.
When I didn't see anyone in the car I got a bit curious.

'I wonder who's car this is?'

"BOO!"

I felt a pair of hands land on my shoulder.

"GAHHHH," I screamed as I jumped forward.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry I didn't think you would get that scared."

I turned around to see the guy who scared the shit out of me.
It was a young guy around my age maybe a bit older.

"It's okay but you scared the hell out of me."

The guy chuckled.

"Yeah, I can see that, maybe that wasn't the best idea."

"Oh I'm Oswald by the way, it's my job to lock up the place normally but now since we have a nightguard you will be locking up the place before and after your shift."

"But luckily for you, I already locked everything but the door you enter and you just got to lock that door when you get in," Oswald said at a fast pace.

I was at a blank.
He said all of that so I didn't even understand what I have to do.

"Okay got it, oh and I'm (y/n)."