UPDATE!!!!

Hello hello everyone it's been quite a bit since I've said anything on this book but I am shocked by the amount of people who still read this.

(And in lieu of tradition I have a funny image posted up on this ^)

I am thankful for all of you for reading this book but wow I'm sorry you had to read through 64,000 words 7th grade me grammar and writing lol.

As much as I would like to go through and fix the errors I find them quite amusing and kinda Memorial to keep, although I'll forever be mad at myself for the ages of the characters (again 7th grader me wasn't thinking)

If you had also made it this far and have read this entire thing you should check out the re-write of this book. And I know what your thinking "But Jordan (that's me!), why would I want to read the same story and plot again?"

Well I'd be happy to information you that while it is the same characters and same idea of time traveling the whole plot is pretty much different + writing style. Then again I've had ppl tell me they've read this book again so it must have some good style you all see it in.

Also to answer a question I've gotta a bit is yes, there is a squeal to this book and yes I unpublished it. I couldn't finish it, when I looked at it it was so bad and I didn't have that imagination on me anymore + I lost my motivation. So I got rid of it. But if you all want me to re-publish it I'll do so and I'll try to finish it but it'll be a quick, abrupt ending so.

Also also I did have a 3rd book too it had nothing to do with this one and the sequel, it was just a fun idea I had in my head but it wasn't my favorite. I'll definitely look into it and fix what was wrong with it so that I can put it up. I know with the movie coming out and the dlc Fnaf fans are resurging which means more view hehehehhehehehe. Jk I'm not a clout viewing whore.

But it's an opportunity for more people who love our fav purple murderer to read good quality fanfics of him. (Let's be real we are all here for Olivia 😏)

Anyway I'll leave you guys with all that. I love reading your comments they make me laugh especially the absurd ones. And I can't forget how much I love each and everyone of you! I hope you have an amazing day/night. And never stop being a fanf fan!

(Pls check out my new book "Back to the 80's"!!!!!)