𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒

When I walked into the kitchen I saw Olivia already done with her food.

"Jesus, you ate that fast."

"Yeah, I was hungry."

I sat down and I started to eat whatever food Olivia ordered for me.

"Hey um Olivia I need to tell you something."

She looked up at me.

"You can tell me anything (y/n) what's on your mind?"

"Well I kinda fell asleep again but this time I had another nightmare sort of."

"What do you mean sort of?" She asked.

"Remember how those other nightmares I had they all had to do with either me or someone else I knew dying but that didn't happen this time."

Olivia took a sip of her water.

"So then what exactly happened?"

I paused for a moment.

"Well, I was at Gale's on the floor in the ball pit room. Then William started to come out from the pit."

"Oh yikes, I mean it was nothing bad but must have been a bit hard to see given you haven't seen William in years."

I sighed,
"Yeah. Can I tell you something else?"

Olivia put her hands on top of mine.

"Yes, you can."

I softly smiled and looked her in the eyes.

"So I think when I was back in time with William I'm pretty sure he liked me. Like, really liked me."

"Oh yeah, that was pretty obvious when you explained it to me. Continue."

"And well I've told you about all of the romantic things he's done to me. What I'm trying to say is that I honestly kind of liked it."

Olivia's eyes widened.

"(y/n) are you sure you aren't going crazy again?"

"I promise it's just that all the boys in high school and University were all the same. They acted like their shit didn't stink and they were better than everyone."

"But then there is William. He just acts differently mainly due to him being a serial killer but he was a true gentleman."

"Okay I get to where you're coming from but does this mean you're going to go back?" Olivia asked.

I shook my head.

"No I don't think I will ever go back in the pit but I would like to see William and Mike again, especially Mike he was just so adorable and cute."

Then from the other room over I could hear my phone ring.

"I'll be right back."

I got up and walked into my bedroom.
I grabbed my phone and looked to see who was calling me.

It was mom.

"Hi, mom what's up?"

"Hello, hun I heard that you are Hurricane today right?" She asked.

"Yup I'm staying at David's spare house."

"You mean David as in Olivia's brother?"

I laughed a little.
"Yes mom, anyway I think tomorrow Olivia and I are going to swing by to see you."

"Oh, that would nice of you."

"Yeah well I have to go I was just eating dinner."

"Okay, hun I love you, bye-bye."