𝑅𝑜𝑎𝑑 𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑝 - 𝐴 200𝑘 𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙

"79 bottles of beer on the wall 79 bottles of beer, you take one down, pass it around 78 bottles of beer on the wall........"

William the banged his fist on the car door.

"Can someone tell Mike to shut the fuck up before I throw him out of the god damn window." A very annoyed William stated.

"No William he's your son."
"Plus we are almost at the Grand Canyon."

A few weeks prior I told William that I thought it would be a good idea to go to the Grand Canyon since we live fairly close to it

After a bit of a debate between William and I we decided on it and that's where we are now.

William said that it should just be him and me but I said I wanted to bring Olivia and Mike as well.

Of course, with my convincing power William agreed so we brought them along.
And Mike has been doing anything to annoy his father and it surely was working.

Olivia was in the backseat with Mike sleeping with her earbuds in.
William was in the front seat trying to contain his anger.

Then there was me driving and having to deal with a pissed of William, Mike who was also starting to get on my nerves, and Olivia who really wasn't doing but snoring.

I then let out a long sigh.

"William you were right us two should have just gone alone." I whispered to him.

William chuckled.

"Ha, I told you but it's not too late to get rid of them."

I shook my head.

"No William we are not going to do that-"

"72 bottles of beer on the wall!"

William snapped my neck back to Mike.

"Mike can you fucking stop!" William yelled.

Mike then giggled.
"Nope cause it's annoying you."

I put my hand on William's arm and looked him in the eyes.

"Calm down William."

Then I glanced at Mike through the rearview mirror.

"Mike if you won't stop for your father can you stop for me?" I asked.

Mike then smiled.

"Oh sure (y/n) I'll stop if you're getting annoyed."

William's mouth was wide open.

"I-what, fuck you, Michael."

My hand gripped the steering wheel and I continued to drive.

An hour had passed from when Mike stopped his horrible singing and we were almost at the lodge we were going to stay at.

"Alright everyone we are almost at the hotel when we get there William and I are going to check-in."

"Got it (y/n)" both Olivia and Mike said.

I pulled into the main entrance and got out of the car.

"Olivia make sure Mike doesn't do anything stupid okay?"

Olivia winked.

"Aye aye captain."

William then got out and we both walked in.
Checking in was a bitch the lady wouldn't stop talking to William and she took fucking forever.

Finally, she gave us the room keys.
As we walked back to the car William leaned in close to my ear.