Chapter 60: His anger

Hearing that, Christopher gritted his teeth as he closed his fists, walked toward Ethan, and grabbed his collar, but his dad stopped him before he could do anything. "Let me handle this." He said in a cold voice.

Christopher looked at his dad. "Dad!"

A cold gaze landed on Kaylee, which made her shiver. "Enough! Look after your girl."

Ethan smirked.

Christopher's heart ached when he saw Kaylee. He walked toward her and hugged her.

When Christopher hugged her, she cried harder.

Christopher stiff. "I'm sorry."

Kaylee shook her head.

Trevor sighed and looked at Ethan. "How long are you going to be like this?"

Ethan let out a 'Hah!' as he looked at his dad. "What do you mean?"

"This is why I can't trust the company to you. You're always fooling around and acting innocent at the same time. And what was that? You were kissing her despite knowing the relationship between her and Topher?"

Ethan looked at Kaylee and said, with an innocent face, "She asked me to kiss her."

Another slap landed on Ethan's face. "Are you trying to make a fool of me?"

"I'm telling the truth."

"I know what I saw, Ethan. If you keep this up, you'll go down to your position as Vice president of Jarvis Empire."

Ethan gritted his teeth. "Fine! I won't do it again!"

"You better keep your word."

After Ethan said that, Trevor left and went back to their room.

Ethan smirked as he met Christopher's cold gaze. "What's wrong brother? Do you want to beat me up right now, don't you? Come on, I'm waiting." He said as he let out a weak laugh.

Christopher gritted her teeth and tightened his grip. He really wanted to beat him up, but Kaylee was holding his hand as if asking him not to.

Ethan smiled as he looked at Kaylee. He touched the part of his lip where Kaylee bit him. He licked his lips as he looked at her lips. "I want to taste those lips again."

In the next second, Ethan was on the floor. He smiled as he looked at his brother with a face full of anger. He laughed. "That's it?"

"What's your problem? If you have a problem with me, talk to me. Stop messing up the people around me."

Ethan stood up and smirked. "There's no fun if it's only you. But you made me realize how much fun it would be if I'm going to drag Kaylee in."

"I told you to stay away from her!"

Ethan shrugged. "Let's see." He said as he walked past Christopher.

Christopher held his arm. "I'm warning you! Even if you're older than me, I am not going to forgive you, if you lay your fingers on Kaylee again."

"As if I care if you don't forgive me."

"Don't try me."

As soon as Ethan left, Christopher looked at Kaylee. "You okay?"

Kaylee bit her lower lip as she looked away. "I... I'm sorry "

Christopher gritted his teeth, touched her lips, and hugged her. "It's fine. It's not your fault, I'm sorry too, I couldn't protect you."

"I didn't kiss him back."

Christopher closed his eyes. "I know, let's go upstairs okay? You're going to sleep in my room. If you need anything, wake me up. Don't wander around on your own."

Kaylee nodded.

Jarvis Mansion | Inside Christopher's room

The moment they entered the room, Christopher grabbed Kaylee's wrist and pressed his lips against hers. Kaylee's heartbeat sped up once again. She can feel the man's anger in the kiss. He's kissing her hard, which is, not usual.

Kaylee opened her mouth and surrendered herself in this dangerous sensation. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him back.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and started to step forward while Kaylee stepped backward without breaking their kiss.

Christopher slowly pulled away from the kiss and opened his closed eyes. "You're mine. Mine alone!" He said with a warm yet cold voice. Tears started to fall down to his face.

Kaylee bit her lower lip. She can feel the warmth in his voice at the same time the coldness. She wiped his tears away while her own tears started to fall down nonstop. "Y-Yes, yours."