Chapter 19: What the hell, Charlotte?

In Christopher's unit. Christopher and Kaylee sat side-by-side in the living room while Charlotte sat in front of them. "I don't need to know what you were going to do a while ago; I just want to know about your relationship." Christopher looked at Kaylee, worried. He knew she was embarrassed and couldn't even look properly at Charlotte. "I am her boss, she's my assistant." Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"I knew you liked playing with girls, but you won't bring them to your unit." Charlotte was aware of her brother's true personality. He just always puts an act before everyone else. She knew that from time to time, he would go to the bar with Liam. He never brought girls into his unit except if it was related to business.

"Don't tell Mom." Charlotte sighed. "Why? If you love her," Charlotte pointed to Kaylee. "You should let Mom know before they announce to the world that, that Sofia bitch is your fiancee." Christopher was taken aback, even Kaylee herself. 'Love?'

Charlotte stood up and sat between, Christopher and Kaylee. She looked at Christopher and pushed him away. "Go, leave us alone." Christopher looked at her sister with 'What do you think you're doing look.' Charlotte raised her eyebrow. "What are you waiting for?" Christopher stood up and patted Kaylee's head.

--

Charlotte scratched her nape as she looked at the girl beside her. She didn't say a word, she just observed her. Kaylee wears a white T-shirt and gray mid-length shorts. Her hair was tied up. Charlotte sighed. "Hey, are you shy or something?" Charlotte asked. "Look at me." Hearing a sweet voice, Kaylee looked at the girl in front of her. Charlotte smiled, Kaylee bit her lower lip and smiled back.

Charlotte held both of Kaylee's hands. "Look, you don't need to be ashamed, let's just say that I didn't see anything." Kaylee blinked, "Can you be my friend?"

"Huh?"

"Let's be friends." Kaylee nodded. "Great! I am Charlotte, and I'm Topher's Lil' sis." Kaylee smiled awkwardly. "Nice to finally meet you, Miss Charlotte, I am Kaylee, your brother's assistant." Charlotte frowned. "We're friends, you don't need to address me like that. Charlotte will be fine." Kaylee nodded. "Okay, Charlotte." Charlotte smiled. "You're so pretty, Kaylee." Kaylee bit her lower lip. "You're pretty, too."

Charlotte stared at Kaylee for a minute. "Hey, do you like my brother?" Kaylee blinked twice. She didn't know what to say. Charlotte saw what she and Christopher were doing in the study room. She didn't even know what Christopher would say in a situation like this. When Kaylee didn't answer, Charlotte thought there must be something about it.

"You don't have to answer that. Hmm, let me tell you a secret." Charlotte grinned. "I'm telling you this, in case you like my brother, if not, never mind." Charlotte laughed. Kaylee just looked at her. "I'm not saying this to prevent you from liking him; I just want you to know who he really is. Since you're his assistant, I assume he let you see his true self." She paused.

"Topher is a big jerk! He's a womanizer! I don't know how many, but he slept with different girls already. Liam once told me that he wanted a decent girl, that he mostly liked chasing out all the girls if he found out that they were already fucked by different guys, he's so demanding for a fucker, like what the hell?" Charlotte rolled her eyes, and Kaylee let out a weak laugh.

"But even though he's like that, he's sweet and gentle. He took care of our Mom and me really well, though Mom didn't know what he was doing behind the scenes. I just hope he can find the girl he likes before the engagement, 'cause I really hate that Sofia bitch!" Charlotte sneered remembering Sofia, "And I would be happy if it's going to be you." Charlotte smiled.

"Eh?" Charlotte shook her head. "Nothing." Charlotte looked at her watch. "Oh, right, I am going to stay here overnight. Do you want to sleep with me?" Kaylee subconsciously nodded her head. "Yey!" Kaylee was shocked when Charlotte hugged her, she patted the girl's back.

Charlotte placed both hands on Kaylee's shoulders and then pulled away. Kaylee blinked. "Why?" Charlotte looked at her face down to her breast. She blinked as she remembered the scenario she had seen earlier. She placed her left hand into Kaylee's right breast. Kaylee's jaw dropped. Charlotte pinched Kaylee's breast. She blinked, and then, pinched her own breast, she pouted. "Yours is bigger—"

A glass in Christopher's hand fell on the floor as he saw the scenario in front of him, his facial expression didn't look so good. Charlotte and Kaylee looked in his direction, "Yo, bro, you're here." When Charlotte said those words, Christopher walked toward them and removed Charlotte's hand from Kaylee's breast, he frowned as he looked at his sister in disbelief. "What the hell, Charlotte?"