Chapter 33: Jealous strike

The next morning, Kaylee woke up first and prepared their breakfast. After she prepared their breakfast, she went to their room and sat on the bed. She looked at the man peacefully sleeping beside her and touched his face. She was about to wake him when Christopher grabbed her wrist and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Good morning." He said with a low and husky voice.

"G-Good morning."

Christopher let go of her and sat up on the bed, he smiled and messed up with her hair.

She pouted. "Breakfast is ready."

He nodded. "I'll be right there." He said as he stood up, and went inside the bathroom. Kaylee stood up, went to the kitchen, and waited for him.

After a while, Christopher showed up and they started to eat. They were in the middle of their breakfast when Liam arrived. "Good morningggg!"

Kaylee blinked as she looked at Liam surprised, Christopher turned his head to look at him, "Huh? You're here? I only prepared breakfast for two." Kaylee said as she looked at Christopher. She remembered that Liam was coming back yesterday, but because she hadn't seen him, she thought that maybe Liam was not coming.

"Why do you need to eat here when you have your unit. Learn how to cook." Christopher murmured.

Liam's jaw dropped. "How could you? "

Christopher glared at him. "Don't 'how could you' me."

Kaylee laughed, she grabbed her sandwich and stretched her arms toward Liam. "Here, eat this." Liam happily took the sandwich in her hand and ate it.

On the other hand, Christopher quiets down. He stood up and turned his back on them. He went to the room and went to the bathroom. He removed his clothes and opened the shower. He let himself soak under the shower.

Kaylee was sitting on the bed when Christopher got out of the bathroom. She turned her head toward him, The man looked at her, his eyes were fixed on her. She stood up and walked toward the bathroom, Christopher gasped when Kaylee passed over him. He grabbed her wrist, pinned her to the wall and look directly into her eyes. Kaylee frowned, she looked at him with a questioning look.

Christopher slowly let go of her wrist as he turned his back on her. He walked toward the closet and took his clothes. She looked at him once more before entering the bathroom.

--

Inside the car. Liam was in the driver's seat while Kaylee was in the passenger's, and Christopher was alone in the back seat. Usually, he would ask Kaylee to sit beside him, but he didn't say a word right now. Kaylee let out a sigh from time to time. She knew that there was something wrong. Christopher was really odd today. He was so different from Christopher yesterday.

Liam was bothered by the tension between the two. He didn't know what had happened, but he almost hit the car in front of them. "I'm sorry." He said as he continued to drive. Because of his curiosity, words came out of his lips. "Did you two fight?" Liam got a ghost bomb when two pairs of cold eyes landed on him. He pursed his lips. "I didn't say anything!."