⤟ the trap ⤠

I realized for the first time how it felt to be Idris' Drakkon playgirl

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I realized for the first time how it felt to be Idris' Drakkon playgirl. But honestly, I was so scared of being hurt that I was half prepared. Besides the little pinch in heart, I was mostly fine. Tia, his manager or co-manager as I was told was so blatantly clear about her feelings that everyone on the set can see it. She took care of Idris as she knew him for ages, she knew what he would drink, she knew what colors he liked and immediately picked dresses for him, she knew what medicines he needed and she even carried an umbrella not letting him walk in sun.

I bet Idris knew she liked him and yet he was not affectionate to her. And I realized maybe he was bored because she was around him all the time. Maybe he only liked girls who were a challenge and chasing them gave his ego a boast. Even the mere thought made me angry but I have learned well enough to mask my emotions and be professional. I have met the worst kind of directors and actors in my career span and I have grown to deal with them in my own way.

On the other hand, I was not needed on the set anymore as almost all the action scenes were done besides a few which will be shot back in the palace set. Irika was well and fine and was flirting with Idris at every chance she got. But one thing that caught my attention was that he was right about one thing. He was not the kind to stare. In fact, he mostly kept his eyes occupied either with his phone or script. He didn't stare at Irika or Tia.

But he was ignoring me as well. Obviously, because he was bored with me. I did let my feelings show in that kiss, I lost. I looked at my wrist and remembered the clink I felt when we held hands, it felt like something twisted in my gut like if he left me a part of me will leave with him. But that was ridiculous. That sounded so desperate and unreal like every human can survive on their own, we don't need people to live so much so that if one leaves us you can't live.

The shot started and everyone got busy with their work. Irika was a great actress no matter what kind of human being she was. She was pretty, she was talented and it made me feel sometimes as if it did matter to be a good human.

I couldn't help now but compare myself to girls around Idris.

"You look pale for some reason," Reece asked as he sat down next to me and offered me a juice.

"I have been feeling unwell for a few days."

"Since that Tia came along," Reece said in a sour tone.

"Do you think I am that kind of person?" I asked feeling annoyed.

"No, I am just agitated at the fact that you had to kiss him even if it was for a movie."

Should I just say I like Idris? I would have but now I wanted to hold myself back and get over that small pinch in my heart. I guess I expected him to hurt me so it was not making me curl myself and cry myself to sleep.

Reece touched my forehead.

"You are burning up." He said and I realized maybe this was the reason I felt body ache and sore eyes.