⤟ the swirls ⤠

The worst part of the videography class was forming a group

The worst part of the videography class was forming a group. I didn't like interacting with people in general. I mostly kept to myself and now that professor would be forming groups of socially awkward people I would be forced in one.

But then again, I had only spent one month in uni. If I am not forced in a group I might have to spend my years at university alone. I sometimes wish Reece and I had the same majors but alas we separated as we grew up. I can't draw to save my life, maybe a stickman but that was all.

"Rhianon Roberts, do you want to be in Group G?" Professor asked like he was giving me an actual option.

"Sure," I answered. 

"Great, now please move to sit with your  group mates." He said and I tried not to look reluctant.

I moved to sit with groupmates, two girls,, and two boys. One girl was smiling at me and I was a little shocked to see her genuinely smiling at an almost stranger. One of the two boys was easily recognizable because during the orientation he told everyone he is a model as well and got the loudest cheers among the students. 

I didn't remember his name but now that I noticed he was born to be a model, he had height and posture. He also smiled and even moved his bag from the seat next to him. Male attention baffled me so I was not good at dealing with it. The present situation was not different and I avoided looking at him as I sat on the now empty seat.

"I am Chelsea, this is Melissa." The girl who smiled first at me said.

"Rhianon," I said trying to reciprocate her warm greeting.

"Yeah,, we now." One of the boys said and I defensively glared at him.

"Sorry about Fylnn, I am Jason. He meant he knew because he is responsible for student details at the administration office."

"Oh, Hi," I said and gave an apologetic smile to which he just shrugged good-naturedly.

"So what are our plans?" Melissa asked her notebook ready to jot down ideas.

"Let's create a group chat," Chelsea said pulling out her phone.

Oh great, they were too happy about this videography assignment.

"We can all get together at a cafe or something?" Jason offered surprisingly normal for being a popular boy in class and a model.

"I work at a cafe." Flynn offered.

And suddenly a meet up was decided. But I had to tell them about the reason I have to leave early. After almost ten days of that weird meeting with that weirdly charismatic actor I had another meet in with the actress who I knew who was a bitch. I was good at handling bithces but I did not want to lose the job and tarnish studio's image.

"Can we end it before eight?" I asked in a sheepish tone.

"Sure, you have any plans?" Chelsea asked enthusiastically.