⤟ the uneasiness ⤠

Rhianon Roberts, an orphan, film, and videography student at local university, co-runs the stunt studio and her 'father's dojo, skilled in mixed martial arts, gymnastics, ancient weapon usage, and several other things required for the job she was ...

Rhianon Roberts, an orphan, film, and videography student at local university, co-runs the stunt studio and her 'father's dojo, skilled in mixed martial arts, gymnastics, ancient weapon usage, and several other things required for the job she was currently pursuing. Not a very choice for female, not because she was weak or frail, etc etc, just because she would have to carry scars of her work for a lifetime.

Not that scars deterred her natural allure. She was attractive and enigmatic. Something about her made her interesting. In my life span, I have felt desire, attraction, sometimes close to love and obviously lust but I don't know what I felt towards her. It was pure magnetic pull. People said I had that personality, the one that made people stare, the one that made human ogle and desire and I adapted to that. I would smile with intention and I would talk so lure people. 

And then when she entered the room that day, I was sucked into a different world. Like it was her, her green fathomless eyes and me. I realized what others might have felt around me as my eyes followed her like I couldn't tear them apart. This was way beyond attraction.

I thought a hundred times in my head what I wanted to say before I said it to her. And damn she smelled good. The weird unfamiliar knot formed in my gut when she sat next to me and I was not even this dramatic. She was stiff and uncomfortable in the room and yet she had the courage to speak up to the actress who could get her fired.

That is time I got caught in her eyes again and it hit me like a wreck. They were eyes of a rebel, of a survivor, of a warrior. The kind of eyes been through battles and yet would see past the worst. I didn't realize that crappy stuff was real, eyes did talk. Hers was a pied piper's tale pulling me towards her. Dressed in a casual sweatshirt and skin fit jeans, her legs were a sight to look at. I have spent my life around models and she could be well in that league.

I had to pull my eyes away from her or else everyone will think I am a creep. My anger issues were already famous in the industry I did not want to be counted as a pervert. honestly, this was the first woman I wanted to stare at.

I realized she was a guarded person when we were walking together like she would spend hours in a cafe alone just listening to the soothing melody and stare at the people who went by trying to decide story for them. From up close her scars on the neck very prominent faded yet obvious. Her hair needed help and I doubted she would ever do that for herself. They were long but not healthy and since this is the first time I was observing an attractive female so closely I was surprised I can point that out.

Maybe my profession made me experienced.

But who was she, she could see something no one can, no one else ever has. Yet seemed normal, aching attractive normal but normal indeed. Was she a freak like I was? Is this the reason I could feel the pull around her?

So I pulled out a move and asked others about the tattoo pretty sure they can't see it.

She looked slightly horrified at my actions and I might have regretted it later. She wanted to run away from me and I should have just stood there and let the horrified girl run. But suddenly my hand acted on its own accord and grabbed her wrist.