⤟ the usual warnings ⤠

I wondered if she knew that I was a dragon and clearly hear things she was whispering to her BFF

I wondered if she knew that I was a dragon and clearly hear things she was whispering to her BFF. My hate for him doubled. They had traditions and rituals together and had little habits they shared. And yet since he was an important part of her life I can't hate him completely.

And yet he had the advantage of casually making plans with her and her being comfortable around him so much so that she doesn't act closed or careful. She would smile at him and not try to run away from him. It agitated me that she was supposed to be my Dragon Keeper and yet I was not her priority.  I would not hate the guy this much if he didn't hold the obvious adoration in his gaze towards Rhianon. The only consolation for someone was that she didn't hold the same adoration for him. I was not jealous of the guy as per se, I was jealous of their bond.

"Idris, I have something to discuss," Danny said holding the script in his hand.

"Please don't Danny, I am not going to stay away from her. Trust me it's impossible."

"It's not that. We have decided to shoot this scene today because it required the stunt double and Irika would be offended if too much is done without her. I mean she is the lead actress."

"So?"

"It has a kiss scene," Danny said.

"Remove it. We can shot to the point where the action is needed." I said immediately surprised at my words.

And apparently so was Danny as he looked taken aback and didn't say a word for a while.

What is wrong with me? My thoughts mostly involved kissing her and this was a great opportunity.

"Umm... but it's right with the flow, written together after the fight and tending injuries." Danny seemed to fumble with words.

"Do you want her to drop the shoot and kill us all?" I asked lightly.

"I can remove the scene," Danny said thinking about this for a minute.

I nodded.

"Sir, I have given the script to Ms. Roberts." The assistant director came running towards us.

I bit back a wince at what kind of reaction Rhianon will have. I bet she thought this was my plan. Not that reputation mattered to me but with her it did.

"He is alive, I guess we can try shooting the scene," I said in a cautious tone.

Danny nodded and hurried away.

When Danny yelled action, I was transferred to the scene. And yet here she was looking gorgeous as ever, with the proximity that made me rethink why I was refusing the kissing scene. She was nervous and in that process, she licked her lips countless times and every time something turned in my stomach.  

And yet when I held her face within my palms I hesitated. I wanted to know if she actually wanted to be kissed by me. I have never had a second thought about these matters, I just got for it. It was not thinking matter, it was lust over logic at such times. And yet I had a worry that she would hate me for this so I slightly raised my eyes asking her if I should kiss her.