⤟ the visit ⤠

An Orochi is an eight-headed dragon

An Orochi is an eight-headed dragon. They are an abomination even among the dragons because they are powerful and all but also because no one knows which head is dominant on the Dragon. It could be the evil one, the intelligent one, the greedy one, or the short-tempered one. It was seldom kind or helpful because other emotion always empowers these meek emotions inside a living being.

But they are myths, even for someone like me. They were just some horror story; the baby dragons were told that they would be cursed and turned into Orochi if they do bad or killed innocent living beings. Obviously, bad dragons killed people just for its sake, but this never happened, so how did this Orochi exist.

They have the power to sense aura, which meant he might know after this meeting.

That didn't worry me though, his interest in Rhianon did. Because I already saw the weird dream about her being killed, and it made me wary at how the attack might happen or who might want to harm her.

"Your silence is more annoying than your words." Rhianon reminded me with a light tone.

She didn't seem worried at all, just like she didn't react when I told her I was a dragon. She was defensive when we first met as if  I scared her more than this Orochi did, which definitely hurt me a little. She seemed like a strong-minded person, but she had a strong barrier just against me for some reason. Now that she has loosened up, and it seemed like it happened ages go, but I wanted to know why she was so strongly against getting to know me?

Did I feel like an enemy? 

"Is something wrong?" She asked, her voice filled with concern for me.

And I was pulled back out from my misery. 

"You hated me more than that Orochi at first. Why?"

She laughed like this was not even worth a concern. It mattered to me after being called a freak and hated for almost all my life.

"I never hated you." She said, and I didn't realize I had heaviness on my chest before she said that.

"Then why were you so harsh to me."

"A man who could touch me and makes the chains visible give me nightmares of my worst fears and pains. Are you sure you wouldn't act the same?"

Ok, that is understandable. I mentally sighed in relief.

"After that?"

"You were very obvious with your intentions of getting in my pants."

"Do I not make it obvious now?" I said, surprisingly feeling better and more like myself now.

She scoffed.

"You are a slightly better person than you actually behave."

No, I was definitely not.

"I was attracted to you, which you obviously knew and played it to your full advantage." That words brought a smile to my face.

"But somehow, I was also wary of you, even now." And the smile was gone.