"I just had a really shitty night and I want something that clears up my mind. So, pour me that shit," She demanded playfully.

He smiled, shaking his head to himself and filled her glass as asked. Selene threw back the whole liquid down her throat again. The burning sensation felt better than her throbbing head.

The alcohol is slowly getting into her system, she can feel it. Her mind is hazy and less coherent. She should stop, getting too drunk is risky right now.

"Are you sure this is what you need to clear up your head?" The waiter gave her a doubtful look.

"No," She paused, "-but my mind is hazy and I can't remember a thing. So I guess, the work is done," She drummed the counter and got up from the chair. She gave him a salute before making her way to the door.

She glimpsed at the corner of the room searching for Haden. But both him and the redhead were nowhere to be seen. Who probably got themselves a room finally.

It's always the same routine. Haden invites his dealers, entertains them with women and booze. They get drunk first then get themselves a woman. They have fun with them and the fun ends.

Keeping them happy makes Haden happy. Happy Haden equals less murders and more money. And ultimately the rise of his empire. Selene wants that too and would do anything being a trustworthy staff in his empire.

Even if it comes to tolerating a bunch of lecherous barbarians, then so be it.

"When does the meeting start?" Brent's voice came behind her interrupting her thoughts.

"Aren't you supposed to be in a room, naked?" She countered pinching her skin between the eyebrows.

She sat on the couch in the living room, taking a break from all the loud and the smoke. But now, his presence made her reconsider that decision.

"Women weren't pretty enough today," Brent shrugged. He sat on the couch opposite to her.

She scoffed audibly, "Oh, you have priorities now? I thought just the body matters," She mocked.

"Well both matters," He smirked, "-besides the one I've got an eye for is already busy in a room."

"Ah! I see. Who's the hapless guy?" Selene questioned uninterestedly. If she had a chance she would be anywhere but here, making small talk with Brent.

"Your guy," He answered blatantly.

Selene gave him an annoyed look remembering the redhead that Haden had his hands all over.

Brent placed a smug smile for successfully getting on her nerves, but Selene wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

"Aww! Poor Brent. Always after his brother's girls," She feigned an innocent pout.

His face was now adorned with a dark scowl, furious about the under meaning of her statement.

"What do you mean?" He pressed her for an answer.

Selene ignored him, twirling her hair strand with her fingers.

"The meeting will start in ten," She answered his previous question and got up from her seat.

Brent played along knowing how good she is at changing the subject.

"Hand me the money." She demanded. Brent pushed the money bag with his foot to her.

She grabbed it and they both took the stairs for the quarters connected to the pool room.

"Julia?" Brent read the name listed on a paper.