26.

Lupin POV

(Future)

The moon upsets me.
There's one person that I would like to stay with me....

"I solemnly swer that I am up to no good..."

-Hey Lupin were are your friends?

-They stay at Hogwarts when it gets dark...

-I will save you from the fool moon you won't understand a thing if you come with me....

-How?

-I will take you to the place the war started....
A glow came out of nowhere....

I was in Hogwarts...That parchment could be a map from sure...A duse from the old age that's cool....

A young woman comes to my way she is pretty no doubt of that....Raven hair....I know exactly who she is...

She went to a room that disappeared .... Merlin's beard....I haven't been in that part of the castle before....

-Here father!

-Helena I still don't get it....How did you find me?

-I told you I followed a kind man....You want to find the diademed....a room was right in here...

-I left you.....and you are so generous....Why?You are clever just like your mother....

Something stinks in here....this man obviously changed his memory.

- I want to be in touch with you again....I am tired of being Rowena's Ravenclaw daughter....

-I Truly apriciate your family!

-You are family to....

-I am not sure what the hell is going on with me.

-You are my father....

-I am not sure of it either...

-That's why you left?

-You are not allowed to use magic in the neck of the woods.

-What?

-I show you....

-you didn't answer my question...

-Your mother was very close with Salazar....

-That's impossible!

-That's the truth....

It's gonna be a long night....I think I'd prefer to be a wolf than know all the secrets of  Hogwarts.... Maybe I am the heir of Slytherin...I don't know why he is showing me all this?

I left....

-Why you are showing me all this creepy historical shit?

-I don't quite understand what you mean...But the war is still on....after all this years.... Hogwarts is cursed and it's never gonna be safe....

-By who?

-By me....

-What?

Suddenly my eyes started burning....Help!!!

-Touch the parchment....

The same thing again....
-What are you doing to the room of requirement?

-I came to claim my property.

-Hogwarts is the safest place in the world Cloyd....Here we will protect wisdom...

-Till the end of the great war
Hogwarts will not be safe anymore.

-What have you done?

-I just destroyed the future...

So this man that helps me now obviously...is the only one alive ,he leaves inside a paper and want to do something good in his life okay makes pretty sence...

Since I don't have many things to do for the night....I suppose exploring the castle would be a good idea....