1.

Hi everyone this is my first story and i hope you enjoy it,my english is not very good but I will do my best! I do not own the characters

Rowena's POV

The "Kingdom of Alba" looks exactly the same as I remember it,My father,the priest of the Catholic church,can't take his eyes of his manuscript,my mother in our garden making an atmosphere.Today it's the the day that King Malcom will come to the city and she is more beautiful than ever.

My little sister Evly is trying to make a primrose grow with her mind,I laugh,but she is making effort.
After an hour we are all gathered at the square,I can't see anything from the crowd,I am wondering where is Cloyd,he told me that he will come.
Suddenly I heard a scream,a woman was yelling
<<The King,Our King is dying, Somebody Help!>>
I can see the panic in the crowd,My mother looked at me fearless
<<Take Evly and run>>
I am running now,I can't breath ,but I am running.I am looking back one last time <<Kill that witch!>>
an old man said,my mother,in her last moments she was still beautiful...

<<Rowena!!>>
I halfed opened my eyes
<<Wake up!!>>
I came back to reality,Helga was looking at me a littlebit worried
<<You were crying at your sleep...>>
I had to stop having that dream all over again.
<<You said her name again...>>
Helga is the only one who knows my past,atleast half of it...She is my best friend.
Is the begining of the school year,I am trying to share Helga's exitement,five years past scinse we founded Hogwarts,a school of Witchcraft and Wizardry,a shelter for the children who are ment to be different.
We went to the Great Hall,Godric was preparing his speach as always and I was making the decoration,the cealing was like the night blue sky and candles were floating around the tables!
<<Impresive>>
Said a familiar voice,I looked behind me and I saw Salazar's smirk and his sparkling green eyes,as much as I hated that smirk I had to admit I missed him.I can hardly remember the first time I saw him...