8.

Helga's POV

  Willard Bones The Hufflepuff perfect a plump sweet boy came running into the dorms,he was out of breath
<<You have to see this!>>
His face was pale clearly he saw something horible...
  I followed him,I didn't bothered to ask what was wrong,I had a bad feeling already...We were getting closer,it was a dead body!I was afraid it was a student and that would it be the end of Hogwarts.
The corpse was pitted by burrowing insects.I turned away as my stomach heaved,the milky blue eyes stared into the frozen sky while his mouth was hung open.His jade irises held a sudden sadness.And the smell.The smell was the most disturbing thing I have ever sniffed.
My heart pounded as one question continued to race through my mind:Who did this?
There was fresh dirt under his nails,dark like peat or compost from the garden.I recognised him imidiately,he was that muggle old man Gelbert,the groundskeeper!
  That death wasn't from natural causes.I looked at Willard,he was crying,he haven't seen a dead body before,but I knew the feeling.I was the one who found my mother dead on the bed when I was four.
<<Help me bury the body>> After a while we were both standing in front of the grave,I knew that the other founders never really liked him so I did a small funral only me and Willard.
  I said goodbay to him and I turned to Willard
<<Is there something you would like to add?>>
He took a deep breath
<<Yes...I remember when I was at first year and I was lost,you helped me find the dorms and you gave me a memory ball so I will never forget something,I still have that ball...we will never forget you.>> I couldn't held my tears...I took out my wand
<<Obliviate>> I said,he couldn't know, for his own safety!
  << Professor,what am I doing here?>> he took out his memory ball who turned red...<<You were going to the great hall,it is time for dinner!>>
<<Oh!Thank
you..>>
  He left.I knew it was the Basilisk,one look and he instatly kills the victim,but the things are more serious than we thought.

Argus,Argus,Frey,Filtch

where am I?

I brought you back to life,don't tell people i can do that with transfiguration Argus...

I don't remember my past life so you must be right....

Yes i must but i have to make you believe in wonders so please don't ever get in touch with Salazar