Petigraux

Once upon a time

Peter....Pan

Me dear Amanda....the money you gave me are so precius....tomorrow we will go to the dragons house in the isidos Island.....I am surtain that we will find many elements and the Gaunts ring I will write you xxx      Emilo

C.A.myl.     Aigypt

London street Dorking Larrey

Penthesilia.....Death....the first Avada Kedavra

Abra katabra

Soooo.....a baby is born Bellatrix La Strange.

The first house of Black had a great warrior Hero Kemal Attack Tourk.

so tired allah's wishes and the dark midiavle times....

Dumbldoors Army started with the book of the Holy bible letters.....

Belllatrix cousin Sirius became a legend for the dog Osiris that was finnaly killed so he went to Ascaban for the very first time.....All the family was born there in this prison cairos letter with Rowena Ravenclow who was still alive with the nickname Hypatia was the winning letter that traveled the war so Peter became a Golum.

And Newt started writing Fantastic beasts and where to find them so....

Newton brought all the ristricted foods down to earth.

Difine gravity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEq3xM-i0Ng

Green Maks and White started with the second war with Harold.....Harry Potter....Harold Pinter the pinterest magician created many websites and Daniels class....He now is return to school with slytherin us a keeper with a rare ugio card the dragon.....seeker Draco ladies and gentleman.....

James the father said to Regulus of the house he was hospitalised that he doesn't remember nothing and he wants to die

and that was the very first suicide of a wizard with the spell of the new god Allah....

Merhaba.

the ring my lord you found it....drom the family...i will never doubt you again if you turn me into the human again....

All in good time warmtail....

Sooooo what time?

wild cats

what team?

wild cats

keep your head in the game.....

next dying is a spoiler....

Dumble-door the god......So many many years after.....actually 12 years for all of us second years....

peace was harry that made the deal with his son to return to hogwarts....

so mercy........