Quarantine's A Bitch.

Link, Zelda, Mario, Peach, Luigi, Samus, Bowser, Ganon, Isabelle, Pikachu, Pit and Kirby has entered the chat.

Bowser: Anyone at the shops today?

Ganon: Why the hell would I go outside?

Mario: I'm not going outside for anything, that virus ain't getting me. The whole of the Mushroom Kingdom is under lockdown.

Link: Look, I'll go to the shops for you, what do you want Bowser?

Bowser: I'm out of bread, could you pick me up some?

Link: Fine, but you better pay me in rupees cus the last time you didn't.

Bowser: Fine.

Pit: Why the hell would you volunteer to go outside?

Samus: Yeah, even I'm not going outside and I have a bloody helmet to protect me.

Link: I have the triforce of courage remember?

Zelda: Yeah, and I have the triforce of wisdom and I say you should stay indoors!

Link: Sorry, but I can't afford to stay indoors. You may have a castle and money but some of us don't have that. I've got to go outside, I'm not technically employed.

Luigi: troubles in paradise.

Isabelle: Our little village is under quarantine and I can't pay my rent.

Pikachu: Yeah but at least you're not locked inside a pokaball.

Isabelle: You don't understand... You haven't seen Tom Nook when he's angry... You don't know the horrors I've seen.

Kirby: Yikes.

Peach: Um... Ok then...

Zelda: Anyways, Link, please wear a face mask!

Link: How thick do you think I am? Don't answer that!

Zelda: I'm willing to put a number on it.

Bowser: Anyways, how much do I owe you for the bread?

Link: Ten rupees.

Bowser: Ten? Last time it was only five.

Ganon: Yeah but have you seen the shelves lately?