😘Link is cute!!!😘

Sidon, Mipha, Midna, Ilia, Malon, Rosa, Peatrice, Ruto, Saria, Paya and Riju has entered the chat.

Sidon: I'm sorry but it's still weird to be in this chat while my older sister is here...

Mipha: And it's even weirder for me cus you are my little brother...

Rosa: Can't you just share Link between you two?

Peatrice: wtf, that is even worse!

Paya: Yeah, definitely worse.

Saria: Yeah, brother and sister both trying to romance the same man. Weird.

Ruto: Yeah, imagine what it would be like...

Ilia: And with that image in my mind I'm gonna change the subject back to our actual mission.

Malon: Yeah, any of you got any more ideas on how to get Link to be with us?

Midna: I think we should try and do something at the big race on Saturday... 🤔

Riju: Like what?

Paya: Just cheer him on?

Peatrice: Or we could buy him a new green tunic? He might like that.

Sidon: Huh?

Mipha: Isn't it his blue tunic?

Peatrice: whatever.

Rosa: Anyone got any more ideas?

Saria: We could use the Ocarina of Time to send us all back in time and then we could try to get to him before Zelda does?

Ilia: Well I don't think we should mess with time, have you not seen Back To The Future?

Ruto: Why don't we try to do something for him instead of something to him?

Paya: Like what?

Riju: Well, I we must, we could give Teba a call and ask him if we could borrow Divine Beast Vah Medoh for a few hours.

Sidon: Yeah, and then we can write something in the sky for him! 😍

Mipha: Excellent idea!

Peatrice: I'll meet you all on Saturday then! I can't wait for the big race!