👑Zelda's Club👑

Wild Link, Linkle, Wild Zelda, Twilight Zelda, Sheik, HW Sheik, Tetra, Time Zelda and First Zelda has entered the chat.

First Zelda: Who dafuq let Link into our chat?!

Linkle: Do you mean me? I thought we established that I was allowed in this chat! 🙁

Wild Link: They mean me... 😐

Wild Zelda: Link???

Tetra: Duh.

Sheik: I added him.

HW Sheik: Not cool dude, other than Linkle, there is a strict 'no Link's allowed' policy.

Twilight Zelda: Yeah, if we let just any Link into our chat, then we would never be able to have 'girl talk'.

Sheik: And yes, I do join in, not that anyone understands 😒

Wild Link: Look, I just came here to talk to Zelda.

First Zelda: Yes?

Time Zelda: Yes?

Twilight Zelda: Yes?

Tetra: Yes?

Wild Zelda: Yes?

HW Sheik: Yeah?

Sheik: Yes?

Linkle: dude, this is the Zelda chat, you're gonna have to be more specific.

Wild Link: My Zelda?

Wild Zelda: Me? 😍

Wild Link: Yes...?

Twilight Zelda: Awwwwwwww

Time Zelda: Nothing says 'you're old' like seeing yet another Link and Zelda fall in love...

First Zelda: True dat.

Wild Link: Well... Anyways... I was gonna ask if any of you have seen the teaser trailer for mine and my Zelda's next game?

Sheik: Wait? So is this a sequel to Breath of the Wild?

Wild Link: Yeah, see for yourselves.

Tetra: Oh My Hylia!

HW Sheik: This looks absolutely awesome!

Sheik: It definitely has a Majora's Mask vibe to it.

Wild Zelda: I cut my hair?!?

Wild Link: Don't worry, it looks kinda cute on you.

Wild Zelda: Thank you 😅

First Zelda: Anyways, congratulations you two on earning a new game. Not every Link and Zelda can say that about themselves!

Twilight Zelda: Well Breath of the Wild won game of the year award so I imagine you will completely blow people's minds when your new one comes out.

Tetra: Or you know, Nintendo could frustrate all its fans by saying a game will come out one year and then only the release it two years late. 😒

Sheik: But it was worth the wait, I loved Breath of the Wild!

Time Zelda: As much as I hate to admit it, your game was better than Ocarina of Time so I wish you well in your future!!!

Wild Zelda: Thank you!

HW Sheik: I also heard that Link's Awakening is being remastered for the Switch.

First Zelda: Yeah, I think this is Nintendo's way of keeping the diehard fans of the Zelda series happy until the botw sequel finally comes around.

Tetra: Yeah, so long as we don't get another Four Swords game 😒

Twilight Zelda: Yeah, or Skyward Sword.

Linkle: It's a good thing Sky Zelda isn't online at the moment. I mean, we are all technically reincarnated from her and her Link but their game wasn't the best.

Sheik: Hey... Wasn't today the big day that we were supposed to meet with Mario and Peach???

Time Zelda: SHIT!

Wild Link: I still can't believe you guys are forcing all the Link's to go to the Mushroom Kingdom.

Tetra: Oh come on, Mario and Peach aren't that bad. As much as i hate to admit it, their games are absolutely fun!

Wild Link: That's not what I meant. Mario and Peach I can deal with, it's the amount of cake they eat in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Linkle: I know right!

Sheik: I agree!

Wild Zelda: I'm sorry, I'm lost. What's wrong with cake?

Wild Link: Well I didn't get this good looking over night your highness. It takes work to build up these muscles!

Sheik: Yeah, and those toadstools in the Mushroom Kingdom keep pressuring us to eat as much cake as we can!

Wild Link: Who knew that Link's worst enemy is cake! 😂