😎Link Is Da Boss Group Chat😎

Majora, Time, Twilight, Linkle, Wild, Wind, HW Link, Sky and First Link has entered the chat.

Time: Oh my Hylia! My Zelda's pregnant!

Twilight: I'm so sorry!

Wind: Good Luck- You're gonna need it!

Majora: Well, you had a good life!

First Link: It was fun while it lasted....

Time: Dudes, what's your problems? What's so sad about Zelda being pregnant?

Wild: If it means anything, I'm happy for you!

Sky: Yeah, congratulations!

Time: thanks, Wild! Goddesses, what is wrong with the rest of you?

Linkle: I have no idea.

Twilight: It's just, are you sure you want to raise a family?

Wind: Yeah, raising a family means no more adventures!

Majora: Just imagine it, all those days saving Hyrule would be over, to be replaced with vomit, shit and sleepless nights!

Wild: You make it sound as if raising a family is harder than protecting Hyrule. Personally, I would do anything to trade in my position as Hero for a chance to have a normal life. My Hyrule is so dangerous that me and my Zelda spend most of our time fighting through it, we don't have time for a family. 😖😞😩

First Link: Well that went from 0 to 100 very quickly...

Time: Can we just take some time to appreciate Wild's statement? You lot are upset that im raising a family because I cant go galavanting around Hyrule looking for adventure! How selfish of you!

Wild: Thanks Time!

Time: I don't know why I'm so protective of you but sure, your welcome.

Linkle: And I thought it was only the mother's that could have 'motherly instincts' Hahaha

Twilight: hahahahaha!

Sky: Well anyways, can we try to talk about something other than Time's perfect life and Wild's terrible one?

HW Link: Like what?

Majora: The fact that Linkle hasn't got a special someone yet 😂

Linkle: Hey!

First Link: I'm sorry, but he's right... And since you're fairly new to the game series, it feels like it's our responsibility to help you find someone.

Linkle: Oh come on! Just cus I'm a girl, doesn't mean I need a man in my life!

Linkle has left the chat.

Wild: Whoever said it had to be a man?

Time: Gross, Wild.

Wild: Hey! It's 2019, you can't just assume something about someone! You shouldn't care what people like. Man you are getting old!

Time: 😞