unexpected outcome (smut)

Summary: Y/N has a crush on Blaise. She involves her friend, Draco, in a plan to catch Blaise's attention and make him jealous. But what if the end result is different than what she imagined?

Warnings: a seggs scene😏, fluff, maybe sum angst, swearing,

House: Slytherin
Year: 7

A/N: another AU where Voldy Moldy doesn't exist and Draco is just a normal fucking teenage boy. also let's ONCE AGAIN pretend Prefects have their own rooms lol

•••

With envy in your eyes, you stared at Blaise and Pansy as they were deep in conversation. You aggressively stabbed your eggs with your fork, your blood boiling at the sound of Pansy's annoying, flirtatious giggle.

Your best friend, Daphne, noticed you glaring daggers at the pair and rolled her eyes. She nudged your arm, causing you to look at her expectantly, waiting for her to say something.

"Y/N, you could at least make it less obvious," she chuckled. "You look like your plotting a murder against Pansy. Not that anyone would care if she die-"

"They're just shoving it in everyone's faces," you huffed. "It's vomit-inducing."

"What if you made him jealous?" She suddenly suggested after a moment, raising a brow. You contemplated her idea.

"Merlin, Daphne, your brilliant!"

"I mean, it's a pretty obvious solutio-"

"I just have to figure out how."

"Well, let's start by picking a person," she said.

"Alright," you agreed, scanning the Great Hall for someone attractive to use. Daphne smirked.

"How about Malfoy?" She said suggestively, wiggling her brows as you slightly blushed. "We both know how much he'd love to fuck your brains out."

You looked over to Draco, who was sitting a decent distance away from you and Daphne. You've always thought the boy was immensely hot. Sure, he was a little git with an arrogant personality, but he could be really kind when he wanted to, and the two of you have actually grown quite close in the past few years.

"Fuck it."

•••

As everyone exited the Great Hall at the end of dinner, you decided to approach Draco, praying that he wouldn't reject your offer. You walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around with a bitter look on his face, which was quickly replaced with a soft smile as he saw you.

"Hello," he greeted politely.

"Hi," you replied, placing your hand on his arm. His eyes widened at the sudden action. You darted your eyes to Blaise, smirking to yourself as you saw him staring at the hand that was rested on Draco's arm. You hovered your lips right by his ear.

"What do you say we go somewhere more private, relieve some tension?" You whispered in his ear, getting straight to the point as Draco slightly shivered.

"Uh- right now?" He asked, his face looking like he was seriously considering it. You hummed in response.

Draco smirked and grabbed your hand, subtly leading you away from public. As you passed Blaise, you took notice of his jealous facial expression. Your plan was working.