53🤍

I couldn't wait to take her upstairs and ravish her whole body

I couldn't wait to take her upstairs and ravish her whole body. Before I knew it clothes were being tossed everywhere.

She had a beautiful bra and panty set on but the next time I looked it all was on the floor.

We rolled around on the bed naked

We rolled around on the bed naked. I kissed her lips and bit on her bottom lip before kissing and sucking on her neck.

Scooting down her body I nipped and kissed her collarbone and lightly licked between her breast before taking a nipple into my mouth sucking before I do the same to the other one.

I look up at her and smile before I kiss down to her belly button and kiss each hip bone before I kiss lower and lower until I kiss over her hot heat.

I spread her leads and lick from her core to her swelled little nub. She arched her back which made me keep going.

I feel her hands run through my hair as I slip a finger inside her. "Oh, Tate!" She moaned.

I add another finger along with my tongue and work her until she's coming. God, I love to watch what I can do to her.

I kiss back up her body until I settle exactly where I need to be. I'm so hard I can't wait to get inside her.  She wraps her arms around me. "Tate damn that was something." She smirks.

"The night is young baby. Are you ready for me?" I ask her.

"I'm more than ready. She spreads her legs further inviting me in and I can't wait any longer.

I slide inside of her and she's soaking wet. I don't know if I can hold off long but I'm going to try.

I begin moving slowly in and out of her as her nails dig in my back and she wraps her legs around me.

I begin to move faster sliding in and out pulling out and pushing back in a few times until we both are coming together.

I lean down and kiss her lips passionately. "I love you so much, Atlee. Thank you for marrying me again today."

"I'm happy to be Mrs. West today again and I didn't get the chance to thank you for my beautiful bracelet but I love it." She said pulling me back down to her for another kiss.

I'm still inside of her and I can feel myself getting hard again. She smiles up at me and shifts her body. "Ready for another round Mr. West?"

"I most definitely am Mrs. West," I smirk.

The next morning we woke up around 11 am and just enjoyed each other's company until we decided to get up and make some coffee.

We had no plans today we wanted to stay home together and just enjoy the day together. We didn't want to take a honeymoon since we were already married and we decided, later on, we may take a trip.

"How about some bacon and eggs?" Atlee yawned.

"If you want or we could go to that diner and get some breakfast?" I  said.

"That sounds good to me." She smiled.

"Guess we need to put some clothes on first though." I laughed.

"Umm yeah, that would be a good idea, Tate."

After dressed we head downstairs and out to my car and it didn't take long until we arrived at the diner.

It wasn't to busy this morning. We walk in and Tracy was smiling. "Morning guys! Grab ya a booth and I'll be right over."

We got a booth in the back and it wasn't long Tracy come over. "I'm glad you guys came back. I'm sorry about Mindy the other day." She said.

"Thanks but that's nothing new for me, Tracy. She has always caused trouble." Atlee said.

"What can I get you guys?" She asked.

"Two breakfast plates and some OJ and coffee please," Atlee said.

Tracy laughed. "With extra bacon."

"Of course Tracy! You remembered." Atlee smiled.

I reach across the table and grab her hands. "I love you, Mrs. West."

"I love you too Mr. West." She smiled.

Tracy walks back out with the coffee and orange juice. "Your food will be out soon. So what have you kids been up to?" She asked.

"Well, we got married yesterday." Atlee smiles.

"I thought you were already married?" She asked.

"We had a quick wedding in Maine with no family so yesterday we had a wedding with all of our family and friends in the Lennox strawberry field," I said.

"Oh, that is wonderful! I bet you had a wonderful day." Tracy smiled.

"We did and look at these. Dad gave them to me. He gave them to mom on their wedding day." Atlee smiled and pointed to her ears.

"Oh, I remember those. Your mother loved them, Atlee." Tracy said blinking back tears. She walked away to go get our food.

"Why did she tear up?" I ask.

"Because she was my mom's best friend. She knew mom before dad ever met her." Atlee smiled.

"Now I know why she looks at you that way," I said as Tracy walks back over with our food.

"Enjoy guys!" She smiles and walks away.

Wow, when I looked down at the breakfast in front of me. "This is a lot of food Atlee." I laugh.

"But it's oh so good." She smiles at me.

"So what do you want to do today? Anything?" I ask her.

"Umm, I'm not really sure. Maybe just lounge around and watch movies and eat junk food?" She smiled.

"And lots of hot sex?" I whisper.

"That can be arranged." She giggled.

We finished our food and I left a nice tip and paid the bill and we headed back to the rental house to enjoy the rest of our day off together.