2🤍

What am I going to do? My mother puts so much pressure on me to have a wife and take over the family business

I already work for the company but my grandfather wants to retire and he wants me to take it over soon. He has owned Watchology for 45 years.

I don't know what I'm going to do. I told them I was seeing someone which was a lie to get them off my back and they expect me to bring her to meet them next week in Maine. How am I going to pull this shit off?

My grandfather doesn't think my two brothers are mature enough to take over anything. He won't even let them work for the company. Heston is in med school he wants to be a cardiologist and Griffin is a free spirit and works in one of those tobacco smoke shops.

I always get in deep shit and I feel like mom puts to much pressure on me for a wife and grandbabies. But it has to be to her standards. Can't I just live my life the way I want?

I don't have an issue getting ladies but when they find out who I am they only want my money and I'm not one of those wham bam thank you, ma'am, kinda guy. I'm not sticking my dick in just anything. That's why I have a hand.

But that girl I've seen on the elevator a couple of times is a looker and watching her eat those french fries made me smile. She acted like she hadn't eaten them in a while.

I couldn't stop looking at her. She had beautiful dark brown hair and when she turned and looked at me she had pretty blue eyes. I saw her checking me out.

Maybe I'll try and speak to her the next time I see her. I lay back on the bed and go over what the hell I'm going to do while flipping through the tv channels.

My phone rings and I see it's my mother and as bad and I don't want to answer she won't stop.

📞Hey mother

📞Tate where are you?

📞South Carolina.

📞Is that where your grandfather sent you?

📞Yeah, I came here to make a deal about getting our watches in their store.

📞So everything is set for next week. I have all the sheets clean.

📞Sounds good mother.

📞So you are going to bring your girl right?

📞I'm working on that but I've been a little busy.

📞Ok well don't forget and I'll see you next week.

📞Ok, mother cya then.

📞Love you, Tate

📞Love you too bye

📞bye

Dammit! How am I going to get around this? I am up a shit creek and I need a pretend girlfriend.

I turn over in the bed and close my eyes and think of that girl in the next room. Her body shape was banging and she had a nice rack and ass from what I could see.

I finally fall asleep at 2 am and wake up around 10 am to go down to the gym and work out a little bit.

As I head toward the gym I see her again and she's at the front desk talking to the clerk. I hear the clerk say they are hiring and she hands the pretty girl an application.

It shes looking for a job I could pay her to be my pretend girlfriend. I wonder if she would agree to that. I walk by and smile at her.

I can see her through the glass windows in the gym and I guess shes filling out that application. I'm going to knock on her door around dinner with McDonald's and see if she will let me in and I will ask for her help.

I finish up in the gym an hour later and head up to my room to shower and change and head out to get a few things. First, I go get her a bouquet of flowers and then I head to McDonald's for cheeseburgers and fries.

I walk back into the motel and up to the 5th floor and take a deep breath and knock on her door.

She opens the door and smiles at me.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi." She said

"I know this is weird but I was wondering if you would have this dinner with me?" I smile.

"Umm sure come on in." She opened the door.

"I'm, Tate," I said.

"Atlee." She smiles.

"I know this is weird but I've seen you several times and you eating those fries and thought maybe we could have dinner but if you are creeped out I'll go," I said.

"No its fine I was going to go to Mcdonalds here in a little bit anyway." She laughs.

"Well, then I guess I made the right decision," I said sitting the food down on the table across the room. "Oh, these are for you," I said handing her the flowers.

"They are beautiful thank you!" She said sniffing them.

"So what brings you to Folly beach?" I ask.

"Well, I'm from here but it's a long story. What about you?" She asked.

"Business trip for my grandfather," I said picking up a fry.

"So where are you from then?" She asked.

"A small town in Maine," I said.

"I feel like you aren't saying something. So what's up with all of this?" She asked.

"I have a really huge favor to ask and I know that you don't know me but I think it could help both of us out," I said.

"Ummm ok what is it, Tate?" She asked.

"Heres the thing. My mother is ridiculous and keeps pushing for me to bring my girlfriend to the house next week and I told her I had one but I don't. And my grandfather wants me to take over his company but he wants to meet my girl." I said.

"You want me to be your girlfriend?" I'm confused you don't even know me. I could be a murder." She laughed.

"You a murder? No way I couldn't picture you in jail. Anyways what I need is a pretend girlfriend for a little while and I saw you filling out that application and so I figured that you must need a job. I'll pay you if you go and help me out next week." I said.

"Can I think about it?" She asked.

"Yeah just call me. Here is my number." I write it down on the pad on the table.

"Sorry, I don't have a phone. That's a long story as well but I'll come over and knock on your door." She laughed.

"Sounds good. I'm sorry to ask and put you in this situation but I really need help." I smile at her.