26🤍

The next morning comes early and we are up and at the airport early so we can fly back to folly beach

I look over at Atlee smiling as we are boarding the plane heading to first class. She deserves everything and more.

"Wow, Tate you didn't have to make it first class. But this is nice and these seats are comfy." She smiled.

I leaned over and kissed her as we were asked if we wanted anything to drink. "Yeah, two vodka and orange juice please," I said to the flight attendant.

"Wow, Tate trying to get me drunk?" She laughs.

"Nah just loosen you up," I said.

The flight attendant bounces back over and hands our drinks with a napkin wrapped around mine. She winks at me and walks away.

"What is that? That bitch just winked at you and I don't respect it. If it's her phone number I'm going to kick her ass." Atlee said.

I like this side of her but I'm scared. She snatched up the napkin and saw the number and unbuckled her belt.  Before I could stop her she was out of her seat going back to where the girl went.

I see Atlee rip the napkin up in the girls face and point to her rings. She turns around flips her hair and walks back to me. "She won't be coming over here anytime soon," she said.

"Your so hot when you're mad. You didn't have to do that though Atlee."

"I know I didn't but she needs to be put in her place. she saw us kissing and she saw our wedding bands ole slut." She huffed.

"Thank you for standing up for me. Never had that happen before." I lean over and kiss her and lace my fingers with hers.

When someone walked back over to see if we needed anything it was a guy this time and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You my wife know how to get things done." I smile and pull her lips to mine.

It wasn't long before she leans over and whispers in my ear. "Do you want to join the mile high club?"

"You bet I do," I smirk.

She gets up and heads to the bathroom and it isn't long until I join her. She giggles and pulls me close to her and unbuckles my belt and pulls my zipper down.

I don't even have to take control she's taking care of everything. She hops on the counter and spreads her legs and pulls me close.

I slide into her hot heat and rolled my eyes. "Damn you feel so good, Atlee."

"I like it when you say my name when you are inside of me Tate." She moans wrapping her legs tighter against me.

When she moans it's enough to send me over the edge and before you know it I'm coming inside of her.

She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. I kiss her lips gently and lean back enough to look at her and smile.

"You are something else, Atlee. Let's get cleaned up and head back to our seats." I said sliding out of her and grabbing toilet paper so she could clean up.

"Are we going out after each other?" She asked.

"We are married there isn't a reason not to go out together." I grab her hand and we walk back to our seats together. Once buckled back in she lays her head over on my shoulder and we both doze off.

It's a very short flight. Two hours and thirty minutes later we are landing in NC. I look over at Atlee and she's smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm so excited I can't wait to see my dad Tate."

"And I'm excited that you get to see him Atlee and plus see where my beautiful wife grew up."

We get off the plane and head into the airport and she see Dex right away and takes off running to him and hugs him tight. When they let go she turns around to me. "Tate this is my brother Dex."

We shake hands and smile at each other. "Thanks for picking us up Dex. Your sister is so excited."

"It's no problem, Tate. I wanted to see who you were anyways plus dad don't know. I told him I had to run to town" He said walking us out to his truck.

We all get inside and I lace my fingers with Atlee's. I can feel her shaking but she's smiling as her brother talks.

It isn't long until a big two-story house comes in to view and Atlee squeezes my hand and smiles.

"So this is where I grew up and the berries are back behind the house

"So this is where I grew up and the berries are back behind the house." She said smiling.

"Come on guys let's go surprise dad he's probably in the kitchen with his coffee and newspaper," Dex said walking up on the porch.

"Hey, dad! I found some people in town who wanted to come see you." Dex smiled.

"Who would that be Dex? I don't see anyone." Her Dad said.

Atlee walks in the door smiling pulling me behind her. "Hi, dad."

"Get out of here! Is that you Atlee?" Her dad jumps up out of the chair and walks over smiling pulling her into his arms

When he lets go Atlee turns to me. "Tate this is my dad Rusty."

"Nice to meet you, sir," I said.

"Just call me Rusty. You guys come have a seat. I'm sorry Debbie isn't here she's out getting her hair done."

"It's ok we planned to stay a few days if that's ok Dad," Atlee said.

"It's perfect. I'm so glad your here and I'm sorry that it took me a long time to say I'm sorry." He said.

"It's fine dad at least you apologized and Tate helped me to see that."

I smile over at her and wink. "I'd like to see these berry filed at some point."

"Let's go out and take a small tour while we wait for Debbie to come back," Rusty said.